The bloodbath starts next week

devildog1776

Banned
I know a few of yall gave me hell last month when I posted a little inside info on the lay offs that was suppose to happen after the new years.... Well wordjust acme from the bossman that its going down next week... Wall st get ready
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I know a few of yall gave me hell last month when I posted a little inside info on the lay offs that was suppose to happen after the new years.... Well word just acme from the bossman that its going down next week... Wall st get ready
ohwell.gif
Elaboration?

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I know a few of yall gave me hell last month when I posted a little inside info on the lay offs that was suppose to happen after the new years.... Well word just acme from the bossman that its going down next week... Wall st get ready
ohwell.gif
Elaboration?

I work at BNP PARIBAS which is a top 3 european bank.... Im a permanent employee in the corporate security division. The director of Security got word fromhigher ups that its going down next week...

I also over heard a few guys talking in the street ( they looked like big wigs) discussing the bloodbath thats suppose to take place after the holidays... wellits here
tired.gif

if i don't have a job should i say i'm lucky??! LOL, nah I'm joking. i hope it really doesnt get bad. i have interviews lined up.

Those businesses that depend on American consumers for the bulk of their revenue - retail, homebuilders, financials, auto, real estate development,entertainment, transport - will contract

Pretty much the entire phoney unproductive bloated service sector

However, incompetent unproductive government make-work paperpushing jobs will continue to grow

Deadset, You really think layoffs are coming right before busy season... if anything it'd be after.

I don't get how this is exactly "inside information". Do you think they talk about it the day before it happens?

Its BEEN going down. You have seasonal employees out, you'll have cyclical unemployment...and now you don't have revenue support to cover the salaryexpense.

That's what happens when a society has been running in inflated and fictitious wealth, right?

I think people got at you because the way you originally wrote that first post.

Nationwide, mid-level accounting firm, FTW!!!!!

Deadset, you safe?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I don't get how this is exactly "inside information". Do you think they talk about it the day before it happens?

Its BEEN going down. You have seasonal employees out, you'll have cyclical unemployment...and now you don't have revenue support to cover the salary expense.

That's what happens when a society has been running in inflated and fictitious wealth, right?

I think people got at you because the way you originally wrote that first post.

Nationwide, mid-level accounting firm, FTW!!!!!

Deadset, you safe?
Not trying to be a prick, but accounting and insurance, like all other financials, are fair game, too.

i'll be at a mid-level accounting firm this August, so hopefully my offer stays until then

Back
Top Bottom