The Blueprint Turns 13 Today

dude copped every CD when they dropped, then pulled them out his collection to snap a pic to rustle jimmies 
roll.gif
 that said repped for the lulz

I have no problems with Ballerific having a different opinion, but son forever words them in a way that makes it seem like there's something wrong with everyone else :lol:

:rofl:

dude copped every CD when they dropped, then pulled them out his collection to snap a pic to rustle jimmies :rofl:  that said repped for the lulz

Nah son, bought every album of his except for MCHG. They're all long gone. Tossed them all. That pic wasn't for likes, reps or anything. They're all gone.

It's not like I came in here saying this album is trash. I said it was a great album and his best. I just never called it flawless because Jig that Nig is one of his worst songs.

More sixes than first grade :pimp: :pimp:

I used to love saying that just out of the blue

Loved this album. Copped the bootleg about 10 days before release date, and bumped it every day for a looong time.

Jay really transformed himself on this joint. Grown Man Rap.

I have the blue case also. The way booklet is made like blueprint papers is a nice touch. I remember buying the suede Rocawear jacket

that Jay has on cover. I paid $200 for it at Up Against The Wall. I still have it in great condition and it still fits.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Jay Z became a complete lame to me in his interview with Angie Martinez shortly after blu ivy was born. She asked him if he gets up in the middle of the night to change blue ivy's pampers when she cries or to feed her and then this dude proceeds to look at her with this disgusted face and responds with "chill we got a whole team for that" at that moment it became completely clear to me that this dude is just a complete clown with an amazing talent and a shrewd business mind. What kind of old *** dude thinks changing his daughters pampers or feeding her in the middle of the night is cool to not do :lol: ? After that interview I completely stopped caring for dude and lost a little respect for him but no way can anyone deny how great the blueprint was and the impact it had on hip hop.

Last edited:
Jay Z became a complete lame to me in his interview with Angie Martinez shortly after blu ivy was born. She asked him if he gets up in the middle of the night to change blue ivy's pampers when she cries or to feed her and then this dude proceeds to look at her with this disgusted face and responds with "chill we got a whole team for that" at that moment it became completely clear to me that this dude is just a complete clown with an amazing talent and a shrewd business mind. What kind of old *** dude thinks changing his daughters pampers or feeding her in the middle of the night is cool to not do
laugh.gif
? After that interview I completely stopped caring for dude and lost a little respect for him but no way can anyone deny how great the blueprint was and the impact it had on hip hop.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but you think he's the only celeb NOT changing diapers?  And you held out hope/respect for Jay a lot longer than most lol

I'm not disagreeing with you, but you think he's the only celeb NOT changing diapers?  And you held out hope/respect for Jay a lot longer than most lol

Of course not but I don't see other celebs in their 40's acting like its "cool" not to on the radio. I really did though lol

Vol. 2 is definitely one of his better albums. I wouldn't say it's underrated, I think most of his **** is overrated. I would take Vol. 1-3 over anything after The Blueprint.

Volume 1 is his most underrated album. You never hear it mentioned when people talk about Jay Z music they appreciate but there are so many great songs on there.

Blueprint 2 ain't underrated, just the 2nd disc is. Disc 1 was asscheeks outside of 3-4 songs.

I had Vol. 1 ranked at #3 or #4 on my list of his albums. It has some of his best music but it also has some of his worst. That's why it doesn't fully get that love.

Fav. Jay song of all time is "Where I'm From"

Vol. 1 had some of his best songs. The Intro, Imaginary Players, Where I'm From but then he was tryna do the Puffy and Mase thing so like half the album was great half was wack.

Back
Top Bottom