Hands down top 5 album ever in hip hop.

IDC IDC IDC....

RD, BP, Vol. 1 >>>

1184x1600.png.2b6d4ed81a12467caa9df3bb8c16d5cd.large

:pimp:

The plastic on your CD case isn't blue.

Fail.

Last edited:
You failed again by double posting and not just editing your post above.

C'mon son.

My og nt name was blueprintgaoat (banned 04).

Love this album. Def the album that made jay my fav rapper. Flawless album IMO, one where the female songs,and the thug songs, and everything just blends together.

Kanye before we knew who he was>>>
Just blaze>>
Timbo>

This album and this era is what I love about hip hop. And as I get older and mess with less new music, I realize this album is always gonna be the pinnacle of my 'golden days' of music (back in my days type talk).

My gear is right...check/my bucket is low...check :smokin

Last edited:
9th grade :pimp:

Bought the cd from the bootleg kid during lunch in front of the papa john line :lol:

It's definitely his best album but I don't know how people call it flawless, unless their version didn't have J**** That N and All I Need. Those two songs are dog ****. I never liked U Don't Know either and I know for some reason the world loves that song but Hola Hovito was always my sh

All I Need reminded me too much of a B grade version of Momma Loves Me. I would rather hear Momma Loves Me every time over All I Need. Never liked U Don't Know, easily one of his most overrated songs. But hey, what do I care. I threw away all of my Jay albums once he exposed himself for the real sack of **** that he is

View media item 1177732

All I Need reminded me too much of a B grade version of Momma Loves Me. I would rather hear Momma Loves Me every time over All I Need. Never liked U Don't Know, easily one of his most overrated songs. But hey, what do I care. I threw away all of my Jay albums once he exposed himself for the real sack of **** that he is

View media item 1177732

Ballerific....man, come ooooooooooon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
I have no problems with Ballerific having a different opinion, but son forever words them in a way that makes it seem like there's something wrong with everyone else :lol:

Back
Top Bottom