The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

Man y'all cereal bro? Next week is the finale?

Thought it was gonna be like twenty episodes.

My feels man smh

N_ moment with Stinkmeaner made no sense.

Why was he hosting a cooking show with a studio audience?

I'm convinced that these new writers never really watched the previous seasons.

Strawberry Milk :smh: :smh:

:lol:

:smh:

Horrible episode. Felt like I was watching South Park.

Once again, another episode that Huey had basically no part in. Dude had what 20 lines this season?

respect of what? He's broke and all these scenarios are getting dumber. Following Grandad from the comics up until now, this version is tragic. 
Respect for the OG series. Like, they don't want to taint Huey and Riley so they leave those characters alone and focus on Grandad, who was somewhat...kinda a background character....that's all I can think of, I'm grasping at straws to like this season...straws I say!
yeah, 'cause what you said made no sense

Looks like next week is the season finale because Amazon has the season 4 DVD dropping next Tuesday.

So much for the 20 episode season and based on how most of the episodes have been that's a good thing.

I tried to reserve judgement after the Aaron McGruder news broke and not condemn the season before it aired like others on here did, but at best it was underwhelming.

When it was rumored to be a 20 episode season, I had hopes that the episodes would get better going into the tail end of the season, but that's out the window.

Wow, that leaked episode was insensitive for the hell of being insensitive :lol: :smh:

Few chuckles in there, but it just all felt unnecessary as hell.

Watches the Martin Luther King episode from one of the earlier seasons...

Yiu REALLY notice the difference in plot quality and story telling what. Yiu look at older episodes.

I tries to give this a chanc... But I feel like I just found out Santa wasn't real...

Total let down, kinfoe.

Wow... I'm glad I convinced myself not to watch this new season at all. Would've really ruined boondocks for me after reading all these posts. :smh:

To every one saying that the episode wasn't bad or that it was actually funny...

Yes, they might be hitting points that are true but it isn't being done at the same level of class.
- watching the voice actors piece their way through the dialogue.. it doesn't have the same flow.
- watching the characters react to situations rather than create them
- grandad has always been cheap/ stingy where is the continuation?
- Even if he was getting bullied by a loan shark he wouldn't have broken down like that. he would've had some smart remarks
- huey has no answers? not even a real suggestion on what grandad should be doing to handle things... that's unusual
- riley.. the candy selling don.. didn't have any street-smart input on hustling up the money
- uncle rukus doesn't go around calling people ***** for the heck of it. He usually does it when making some sly comment about them as a people.
- Also, tom is a lawyer! He had no place in the episode. Would've preferred screen time for him, than the presidential campaign stuff dropped in.
- bottom line is if you have watched all the seasons and enjoyed them. Then you know Aaron did a lot of character development and we grew to love these folks
- the writers who are doing it now have no attachment to the characters, only the jokes and punchlines
Season 2 was the gold standard for humor
and season 3 was the gold standard for message.
neither elements are present here

This is still so relevant.

I said this would happen months ago.... Now where are ALL these ppl who said oh well how can you judge something before it come out. Its still the boondocks no way will it just crap out and basically turn to a ministrel show, with really no message and cheap lol and puns. Where are these ppl who said the show would still have the same premise and while maybe not be is good the positive message, introspect views and integrity of the show will still be there....

Lol where are these ppl now?

Good looks, I'll check it out when I get home. I can't see it at work. At least it won't ruin my day 
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: that was surprisingly funny. Riley channeling his inner Cartman for a second. One quote stood out to me on that episode, when Sweetlove referred to Huey as "...that other one. I forgot his name" I feel like that explained everything about Huey this season, wholly forgettable.

:lol: :lol: that was surprisingly funny. Riley channeling his inner Cartman for a second. One quote stood out to me on that episode, when Sweetlove referred to Huey as "...that other one. I forgot his name" I feel like that explained everything about Huey this season, wholly forgettable.

These two don't go together. Shouldn't go together.

Thats like saying "Afro Samurai was channeling his inner Daffy Duck..."

Huey is basically McGruder's voice. Always has been. That explains why we haven't gotten anything from Huey. They can only hide it for so long. 

Wow, that does make a lot of sense. No wonder Huey has been a little more than a mime this season.

These two don't go together. Shouldn't go together.

Thats like saying "Afro Samurai was channeling his inner Daffy Duck..."

Riley exploiting the benefits of being labeled ******ed for his own benefit. Cartman literally did that.

Well everyone watched the 1st episode to see it but it doesnt seem like those ratings stayed liked that for each episode

i really hope it doesnt get renewed

I liked this gay episode. But other then the freedom ride episode and this one, the whole season was a waste of time and trash.

If the 10 episode thing is true, im glad. This show is in a coma, and someone needs to pull the plug.

I'm glad the viewing numbers dropped tremendously, shows Arron that we really cared about his show.. Fan support.

Back
Top Bottom