The Boondocks Season 4 Adult Swim Bump

Never mind. I was watching the YouTube version and found out they modify the voices to prevent copyright infringement or some **** like that. Mybad fellas. I just knew something was ****** up about it.

Last edited:
^:x it's enough that YouTube censoring the hell out of videos, but they do BET editing too?? :smh:

^
sick.gif
it's enough that YouTube censoring the hell out of videos, but they do BET editing too??
mean.gif
roll.gif

But they do edit poorly like that 
frown.gif

mean.gif

was this better than that slave ish? havent watched it yet... gonna look at it & fargo tonight

Never mind. I was watching the YouTube version and found out they modify the voices to prevent copyright infringement or some **** like that. Mybad fellas. I just knew something was ****** up about it.

What is this poverty? :rofl:

Shush.se

Thank me later.

Last edited:
BET's edited version of Fat Beach maybe the great cinematic event of all time.

I just don't like how this season is so focused on Granddad, can we get an episode focused on Riley or something.

Grandad would be perfectly fine BUT the voice and soul of John Witherspoon isn't in it and its SAD. John Witherspoon brang life to the character. That fake corny fool who's voicing over granddad is horrible...

His energy is TRULY missed.....

If you don't know who he is (your not a true Boondocks fan) look him up. This season is not gonna be the same without him....

Wow, didn't know pops know longer did the voice :smh:

Wow, didn't know pops know longer did the voice :smh:

This ___ based it on the fact that YouTube videos usually are uploaded with the pitch adjusted to help avoid infringement or whatever :lol:

John Witherspoon is in fact still the voice.

Last edited:
I'm still sincerely dumbfounded bruh. Like who the **** goes to YouTube to watch full shows in 2014 when dozens of sites dedicated to that purpose are literally a Google search away? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm still sincerely dumbfounded bruh. Like who the **** goes to YouTube to watch full shows in 2014 when dozens of sites dedicated to that purpose are literally a Google search away?
laugh.gif
maaaaan idk. He was serious when he said it too 
laugh.gif

maaaaan idk. He was serious when he said it too :lol:

:rofl:

He was more than prepared to argue his point. A point made invalid by simply watching it elsewhere. A point so fiercely believed that he was ready to say "**** what the credits say."

I love NT :lol:

Well...they even told us they don't respect our intelligence. There it is...
mean.gif

Did they really make Huey tell Grandad, basically "Don't act like a *****, act like a white person" :x :smh:

That black chick HAS to be writing this episode

Yeah this show is done. This is worst than what happened to South Park :smh:

This season has honestly been one of the most disappointing things in any form of entertainment for me in years.

Back
Top Bottom