The Booty I Saw Yesterday (Creepers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I'm about to shut this thread down, found half of my shots on my photo stream. Man I do this too much.

laugh.gif
I'm about to shut this thread down, found half of my shots on my photo stream. Man I do this too much.
popcorn.gif

My friend has a camera pen that he sticks in his front pocket. Takes all da pics and vids he wants.

Lol scoping out the girls with binoculars and telescopes. Doing it Dirty dirty!!!

Last edited:
Yeah they sell those for like 40
Bucks. They Also have a watch and some sunglasses lol. Perverts spy team!!

:lol: I did that one time in Vegas, used flash by accident, my boy said "wtf that's so embarrassing get away from me"

:smh:

totally *****ed out today on two pics.

a cute girl in a dress sitting in front of me and some girl wearing some small shorts, buttcheek was showing 
sick.gif

thats some nice *** bro...nice pic! great level of danger! lol props to that..

but hey if they wear stuff like that , it means they like to be seen so a pic wont hur them lol

If a woman has not damns about going outside showing her cakes and if she has a man and he doesnt stop her. Then neither should complain or say anything if people look and/or take picture.

They obviously wanted the attention, don't get mad when you get it! Keep up the good job guys!

95% of men? Nah, that sounds like you just trying to justify it doing it. That **** is weird man.
Like how bi/suspect dudes say "90% of men have hidden homosexual urges" it's like nahh my dude, you're just gay
laugh.gif

I mean what is the rationale behind taking pics of random girls? Like you're on a safari or some ****. You know they're just people right? You can go up and talk to them

Tbh if I had a bunch of these pics on my phone and I showed my boys, instead of giving props they would probably clown me for not talking to the girl.

Edit: To clarify, if I saw a girl walking around like this (from earlier in the thread):
I would consider taking a pic. Shorty has her *** out and everything.

But most of these just look like regular girls at Walmart or whatever, I mean come on guys lol
Dude we dont want to talk to the girls,ur missing the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom