The Booty I Saw Yesterday (Creepers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an attempt to thread jack or anything .. but it always the funniest thing ever to see Holden Michael come in and issue bans and lock the thread. His avi used to creep me out on the low.

Long back square pants

Don't ruin with face pics guise, it makes it less creeper and maybe won't get locked

I dont know why but that pic makes feel as if I have been "short changed" and was hit a Kanye shrug afterwards.

Uhhh dis thread gettin locked. :lol: makes nt gen look mad desperate. And straight creeper status. Instead of putting so much effort into doing sam fischer photography and writing craiglist type paragraphs on the web; use the effort to talk to the girl. Ashamed should you feel! :smh:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
^^^This one got me

laugh.gif

Them some straight up flapjacks though.
laugh.gif
  I think it's time for you to go, sir.

That flatback butt just made me feel miserable, and I have 2 and a half hours of work left. Thanks

straight creeper status. Instead of putting so much effort into doing sam fischer photography and writing craiglist type paragraphs on the web; use the effort to talk to the girl. Ashamed should you feel!
mean.gif

qft.  these dudes would rather flirt w eachother on a mesageboard haha 

but props OP I honestly didnt think you ever went outside
yeah, i see me and you are always in the same places.

yeah, i see me and you are always in the same places.
Dude face it you have no life.  Why am i in the same threads as you?  bc you are a post***** w no life-you are in every thread.

replies minutes later
laugh.gif
  surprise surprise
2 minutes later
wink.gif

but...you're the dude on the internet arguing with a person who has no life, and busy posting about how people have no life...

and you're doing this on the internet...on a message board...about sneakers...in a thread about creepers....

This is classic NT General.

A+ thread IMO.

strong cosign. thread is real lulz :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

f it ill play. uniqlo in nyc
IMG_20120328_162810.jpg

this was at smorgasborg in brooklyn. da homies and I peeped the hipster rachetness. this chick did not give a flying ****...
IMG_20120818_145901.jpg

:x

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom