The Booty I Saw Yesterday (Creepers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i didnt mean to attack you or anything just seemed a lil excessive lol

I thought this was like girls we seen in public but cant really get at so we snap pics

Im leaving this thread if is gonna be creep pics like this, this is on that pop a molly in her drink ueono, and took her home and enjoyed that ueono steez
LMAO not even like that but you made it weird so I removed the pic.
my inbox may or may not be open

nerd.gif

It dont matter where the "power phrase" came from you quoted/co-signed op, who himself didnt post any pics. If you didnt like the pics dont come in or report'em.
i posted pics in my second post, i just used the first post to set the guidelines. And yah as nice outside pics are, more personal and original pics will make this more interesting. Like the flat booty girl, they reason why that was so funny is because homeboy knew the girl and was gassing her backside.

lets keep it friendly guys!

good job with the pics tho!

My friend took this and sent to me. I see this all the time though. These chicks purposely wearing underwear/legging combos where they know you gonna see the full outline of the underwear. Will try to post more examples of this strange phenomenon.

I bet some of yall creepers all anxious tryna follow every big booty chick yall see tryna get a good pic and end up gettin her calfs with a blur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom