The Booty I Saw Yesterday (Creepers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a ton of mass at my job at the airport but my phone sucks because of the battery life, but i'll join yall next time I go to work

Last edited:
random pic from my trip to Hong Kong last year..

9888947454_8274762410_z.jpg
nerd.gif
  All I see is pancakes.

low key juggalette reppin ICP (rare sight in nyc)

booty was there just hidden by the black stretch pants

0t9X3SS.jpg

pkWRll3.jpg

:lol: Got some video footage of some mass the other day at lunch. Whew, it was so phat random guys from the street came on the elevator with her and then came back on when she didn't get off.

Damn creep shots huh .... Best way I found to take some is the app camera ics because u change the settings and substitute the volume buttons for quick snap and it does a great job of focusing too

haha this thread is still going? some of these shots seem bs, but its pretty funny nonetheless lol

I'm fairly new to NT this it's the funniest thread I've came across. Y'all better be careful and not end up on to catch a predator niketalk edition

black pants for the L, they hide the glory of the booty. (lady's keep those pants white or yellow)

Last edited:
Lol ... I wasnt following that dude. If you notice, I said I was good ... I knew wassup. Furthermore, if you see at the bottom left of one of the pictures, I'm in my car with my lady. We were like.Look at these dudes ... I was going to post this at the folks wilding thinking they doing it, but figure I put it here for your guys. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom