The Booty I Saw Yesterday (Creepers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ... I wasnt following that dude. If you notice, I said I was good ... I knew wassup. Furthermore, if you see at the bottom left of one of the pictures, I'm in my car with my lady. We were like.Look at these dudes ... I was going to post this at the folks wilding thinking they doing it, but figure I put it here for your guys. Lol

black pants for the L, they hide the glory of the booty. (lady's keep those pants white or yellow)
it's also harder to take pics of black pants with a phone cam

I actually tried taking some pics of the mass in the wild but phone cam isn't good enough to be able to see it so i just deleted the pics

Yall dudes who took vids post them vids.

Black pants only look good person unless you capture the mass from the right angle. Directly behind won't show up well on a pic.

"creepshots.com" tho 
roll.gif

Wal-Mart is where the booties are at
smokin.gif

Can we get this garbage thread locked up? It has no place here on NT. How can cuss words be banned while this man-child circle jerk remains up?

Go to creepshots.com if you want to be such a loser.

And be sure to tell your friends, family, and loved ones about this new great site you've been spending so much time on.

"Loved ones?" Exactly, loser.

View media item 589788
Lets just avoid the obvious ethical and moral issues here. Those are a kinda icky anyway.

I care more that the logic of these stupid man-children posting these pics goes from:

a- that's a nice mass

to

b- i should take a pic

rather than

a- that's a nice mass

to

b- I should try to sandwich my pole between those two slices of booty meat.

Don't get caught playing a spectator in life NT.

Can we get this garbage thread locked up? It has no place here on NT. How can cuss words be banned while this man-child circle jerk remains up?

Go to creepshots.com if you want to be such a loser.

And be sure to tell your friends, family, and loved ones about this new great site you've been spending so much time on.

"Loved ones?" Exactly, loser.

View media item 589788
Lets just avoid the obvious ethical and moral issues here. Those are a kinda icky anyway.

I care more that the logic of these stupid man-children posting these pics goes from:

a- that's a nice mass

to

b- i should take a pic

rather than

a- that's a nice mass

to

b- I should try to sandwich my pole between those two slices of booty meat.

Don't get caught playing a spectator in life NT.

calm down bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom