The Boy Illinois at Dominion NY 1/31/12

So last night i went to show love to The Boy Illinois at Dominion NY

Overall i was impressed with the performance. Only thing i didnt really like what Illinois wasnt the focal point on some tracks he like shyed away from center stage, but i liked the overall show as a whole.

i wanted to jump on stage and body slam him in between songs cuz he was murdering the Knicks and Amare 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

anyways here's some shots i snapped from my phone nothing too crazy.

b8mn4k.jpg

kbumnb.jpg

that crew neck illinois had on was tough might need to cop one of those.
nerd.gif

anyways after the performance illinois came and greeted everyone that was there i was very very very IMPRESSED with that, after the perfomace he dipped and everyone started leaving, but i was like na i aint even been here an hour so i stayed which was worth it.

So i see him signing copies of Inhale pt 4 so i go up to him cop a cd,
before he signs my copy  im like "you know who i am?"
this guy goes "of course! THE GOD!!!!! I knew it was you when i looked in the crowd and saw the NT Fitted"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2vkc86f.jpg

So im like aight fam, lets get a drink... dudes like aight ill be right back.

After like 15 mins we head to the bar so im like order whatever you want, this guy goes "aight let me get a cranberry vodka..."

im like "na na naaaaaa naaaa, we not sipping over here fam." i tell the bar tender 2 shots of patron. this guy looks like hes about to step in the ring with Floyd Mayweather.
laugh.gif

i hope this isnt how ya Chi dudes get down... Jewels...
nerd.gif

So we take the shot and he tells me he appreciates the love.

Overall  i had a good time. i wish i would of snapped a pic of of him taking the shot. straight comedy.

inhale pt 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know too many NTers (nor do i care), but I went out to support this dude and my bro Karsten

These tracks were solid, and he has a great stage presence

Me and the homie were literally leaving the office to head down there but my supervisor asked me to help out with a shoot.

Glad it was a good show and I'm definitely gonna be in attendance for this joint later this month.

STALLEY3.jpg

i dont really mess with stalley.
i kind of hate when they have these multiple artist appearances on a bill with only one person you really want to show support for.
still might show up. not sure. 

edit: The Encore, i like meeting NT'ers
laugh.gif
idk why but i do. its fun to put a face to a NT handle.
 i met a couple NT dudes at the show, but i def. dont remember their names. music was too loud.

Yer. Appreciated my dude. I show love to people who show love to me. I appreciate everyone that came out. I'm back on the 21st!

Back
Top Bottom