The Boy Illinois - Inhale Pt. 4: Horai [MIXTAPE/UPDATES]

Originally Posted by jefffort5

What the next video you all would like to see?
Nu. P (Even though it was in the teaser) or Cardigan Sweater.

Played the mixtape in the car when I was with some lady friends and they was especially feeling those. 
laugh.gif

What the next video you all would like to see?
Nu. P (Even though it was in the teaser) or Cardigan Sweater.

Played the mixtape in the car when I was with some lady friends and they was especially feeling those. 
laugh.gif

"Cardigan Sweater" is being shot towards the end of january...that will be the biggest vid we release.
"Living Like I'm 20" should be next..but the video will be live and shot with a rock band by the name of The Ambulance Factory
"Right Around Winter" should be out by Jan 1st and "My Graduation" will be shot in the next 3 weeks as well

"Cardigan Sweater" is being shot towards the end of january...that will be the biggest vid we release.
"Living Like I'm 20" should be next..but the video will be live and shot with a rock band by the name of The Ambulance Factory
"Right Around Winter" should be out by Jan 1st and "My Graduation" will be shot in the next 3 weeks as well

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

That boy working!!!
pimp.gif

That boy working!!!
pimp.gif

"Pair of coppers how I put my two cents in, so these penny foams make a lot of sense then" = Triple Entendre

"Pair of coppers how I put my two cents in, so these penny foams make a lot of sense then" = Triple Entendre

Ive been following this dude since the last one........I can honestly say I wasnt feeling this at first.......

But BOOOOY has it grown on me!

My track is Breakfast for champions........keeps my head up for the daily grind!

Ive been following this dude since the last one........I can honestly say I wasnt feeling this at first.......

My track is Breakfast for champions........keeps my head up for the daily grind!

Originally Posted by SlimK4

very good to hear...I feel like it's one of those projects that have to grown on ppl...I'll get my recognition one day

and Htown..holla at him on twitter @theeherogeorge

Originally Posted by SlimK4

very good to hear...I feel like it's one of those projects that have to grown on ppl...I'll get my recognition one day

and Htown..holla at him on twitter @theeherogeorge

Back
Top Bottom