The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

Soldier boy had so many quotables

"you just made those words up."
"That's like killing Emmanuel Lewis."
"Cosby, now that was a real man, guy made some strong *** drinks too."

Show is good at making you think its going one way but goes somewhere else.

Would LOVE a Payback spinoff
or even one of those full length goofball movies they be showing

They got so many moving pieces, gonna be interesting how it all plays out

The way he casually name dropped Liberty and how they started Herogasm:lol:

Show is too good.

Very true, the orgy itself was just a comedic backdrop. Everything else that happened was very pivotal to the story.

-The fight at the end. Bout to get real in these last 2 eps.
-Starlight quitting Vought and telling Vicky to ****.
-A-Train finally doing something right and possibly dying.
-Noir quit Vought too.
-Whole squad in shambles going their separate ways.

Noir definitely got something cookin’ up. Probably why he left the chip. No way he runs away like a sucka.

Bruh,

That Cosby joke was WILD

Dude with meat hanging on his shoulder... WILD

Looks like Homelander is still stronger than Soldier Boy. SB just got the Nuke power that can pretty much toast anyone.

Great episode. The cameos in the beginning was unexpected. Think next season is the final season though.

crazy episode, a lot has happened

i thought soldier boy would be stronger but i guess homelander still a tier above

also, i though soldier boys blasts removes powers but butche got hit and he retained his? because its a temp power?

and there are a lot of characters to hate in this show but ashley‘s got to be the most annoying one for me, throughout that meeting with ATrain, i was hoping he just throws her out the window

Homelander isn’t used to running. Manchurian Candidate got him shook. Even if Homelander is still technically stronger than Soldier Boy, the combination of Supe Butcher and Hughie and SB might be enough to take him out.

But Neuman Khalifa is still one of the scariest Supes. She’s even more demented when she knows that you know about her powers.

A-Train a real murderer. Happy he died after killing dude. The world is spared A-Train to Africa.

Herogasm basically played the background.

Way more interested in exactly who betrayed Soldier Boy

In the end it really did become like a classic comic book team-up just more violent :pimp:

Ayo @ MM getting the full body moneyshot. Starlight should’ve exposed Victoria.

damn...sb performs* better/faster to russian music or some?
n maive the plug aint around,...wait till that juice run out...
black noire hightailing outta there :lol:

damn...sb performs* better/faster to russian music or some?
n maive the plug aint around,...wait till that juice run out...
black noire hightailing outta there :lol:

I don’t think Maive’s dead. Watch them bring her back under some sort of mind control or something.

I think they can close the book on A-Train though. His arc’s run it’s course. Pardon the pun.

Nah he ain’t dead yet, he got one more redemption moment in him.
The Deep though :smh: .
Maybe worst than Steve Scumbag Rogers.

But Neuman Khalifa is still one of the scariest Supes. She’s even more demented when she knows that you know about her powers.

once they figure out she needs a line of sight to use her power though then she's screwed, that whole time i was waiting for starlight to just blind her then throw her out of the window

once they figure out she needs a line of sight to use her power though then she's screwed, that whole time i was waiting for starlight to just blind her then throw her out of the window
Didn't she kill dude that knew her face down?

A-Train a real murderer. Happy he died after killing dude. The world is spared A-Train to Africa.

Herogasm basically played the background.

Way more interested in exactly who betrayed Soldier Boy

In the end it really did become like a classic comic book team-up just more violent :pimp:

Ayo @ MM getting the full body moneyshot. Starlight should’ve exposed Victoria.
MM was getting straight violate din that crib lmao.

Nuemen prolly the deadliest supe behind Homelander and Solider boy.

Homelander might really go off the rails now. That must’ve been the first time in his life where he’s been hurt. Like when Xerxes got cut in 300.

crazy episode, a lot has happened

i thought soldier boy would be stronger but i guess homelander still a tier above

also, i though soldier boys blasts removes powers but butche got hit and he retained his? because its a temp power?

and there are a lot of characters to hate in this show but ashley‘s got to be the most annoying one for me, throughout that meeting with ATrain, i was hoping he just throws her out the window

She reminds me of Joan Cusack

Back
Top Bottom