The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

A-Train's character development in the last few episodes is much more interesting than anything he did the first two seasons. There is potential for him to take a very interesting turn and do some self-sacrifice via one last run that blows up his heart to right some of his wrongs. Maybe team up with Black Noir on the payback tip? Black Noir has to have some more character development in the next few episodes. He's got a history with Solja Boy has some payback to deliver as well.

This post only due to your spelling makes me want a scene with Soulja Boy and Soldier Boy saying he was first to have that name :lol:

bigsouljaboy-bigdraco.gif

Last edited:
Oh yeah Ashley setting A-Train’s hypocritical *** straight about Justice was a good scene.

OI, don’t watch dis if you aven’t watched Herogasm yet. Dope moment.

It’s going to take everyone working together to take this guy down.

Butcher’s smile after a few hits. Mans was reveling in it. Seemed like he was just a better fighter than Homelander. Kinda what kept Soldier Boy even with him for a while.

:lol: @ Hughie showing up. I laugh every time.

Butcher should’ve been eye laser if Homelander in the head as he waited for Soldier Boy’s nuke blast.

Well they are pretty much Eskimo brothers now. Ain’t nothing wrong with that. Only thing maybe Soilder Boy been clapping those yams for years and Homelander only got a taste. And half dead handjobs. Yeah I’ll actually kinda be jelly.

Yeah I thought Noir was running to the smoke.

Hope he didn't really flee.
Well they are pretty much Eskimo brothers now. Ain’t nothing wrong with that. Only thing maybe Soilder Boy been clapping those yams for years and Homelander only got a taste. And half dead handjobs. Yeah I’ll actually kinda be jelly.

You a wild boy 😂😂😂😂

And I respect it!

Oh yeah Ashley setting A-Train’s hypocritical *** straight about Justice was a good scene.

Butcher’s smile after a few hits. Mans was reveling in it. Seemed like he was just a better fighter than Homelander. Kinda what kept Soldier Boy even with him for a while.

:lol: @ Hughie showing up. I laugh every time.

Butcher should’ve been eye laser if Homelander in the head as he waited for Soldier Boy’s nuke blast.
Think back to the flashback scene when team Payback went to fight in war.

Most of the supes aren’t trained at all, they’ve never had to be because of their powers.

Homelander can’t squabble like that.

A-train dying of a heartattack is too easy for that POS. Ashley was right, he only cares when it affects him.

A+ episode.

Wow that was quite the episode. MM so disrespected :lol: :smh: Man better have the best ending ever after the **** he's gone through this season. Wonder if Vought is going to try and bring Soldier Boy into the 7 now that Starlight quit. Flip the tables on Butcher and Hughie...

Wow that was quite the episode. MM so disrespected :lol: :smh: Man better have the best ending ever after the **** he's gone through this season. Wonder if Vought is going to try and bring Soldier Boy into the 7 now that Starlight quit. Flip the tables on Butcher and Hughie...
I want a dub for MM so bad but he's not the type to play mind games and he doesn't wanna take the drug so unless he finds an actual weapon to kill SB he aint gonna get a win

One Hundred Percent.

It’s refreshing after my recent frustrations with D+. Good story, interesting characters, pacing. No Leia kidnappings. No Reva. Cathartic confrontations between Butcher and Homelander versus lame battles between Obiwan and Darth Vader.

But I’m sure someone will say this is the Stranger Things of Amazon Prime Video.

Speaking of all the Ls that MM took, soldier boy didn't give af that he killed dudes grandpa. It was right after A-Train apologized, so for a second I thought he might. Nope.

Also the scene with Homelander speaking to his alter ego was very well done.

You can tell a lot of them are coddled and egotistical. They’re the athletes, movie and movie stars, famous writers of today. They’re entitled to their behavior and look at humans as less than.

A Train apologized because he was a victim of the same thing Huey went through. And was confronted by Ashley v1 on his hypocrisy.

Show is dope. Can’t wait to see how the season ends. This was definitely the best season imo. They’ve been hitting it out of the park. Plz keep the same energy next season.

He gone the show gonna get stale.

I'm not trying to see Starlight keep being a strobe light. Very Jubilee vibes.

Next season suppose to be the final season from what I remember. Then I think they go off in the spin-off with the group that’s like Teen Titans but more unstable. I look forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom