The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

They took their time with post-production.
I wish Netflix did the same with live action One Piece.

Gen V has no lore to it. Its a spinoff of a show based on a comic and look the effort and time taken to make it so good just off the optics before we get to the acting and storytelling.

God dam bro.., I am in love with jaz Sinclair. Shorty so beautiful

You know how many Jaz Sinclairs I’ve passed over in my youth chasin these Ice Spice *****es……

Now I’m pushin 40 chasin Kresyshawn….

IMG_4469.jpeg

This show is single handedly making up for all the full-frontal nudity of women seen in shows for years. Hopefully the ladies enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the boobies over the years.

This show is single handedly making up for all the full-frontal nudity of women seen in shows for years. Hopefully the ladies enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the boobies over the years.
The writers were probably fans of the Spartacus show and told themselves they’ll put a bunch of richards on screen as well.

I don't understand the nudity/gore talk.

LIKE I SAID !

She went Popeye with spaghetti and single handedly got the strongest character we know about in check but struggled with ants. She was about to squabble with a mouse in episode 1. If microscopic version is weak run/jump away.

Vaught and Bootleg Professor X suck at their jobs. Imagine how many other people with crazy potential they have on the sidelines doing reality TV and @#$& because the presentation is off. Make blood bender some synthetic blood dye it blue. She could have killed human candle on accident. Get body image issues some protein bars and let her go to work :pimp:

Sex offender boy + Paris Hilton type people could be a contingency against Homelander. Tell people like him or Sam to stop using their powers.

Who's the traitor? Doc called for back up or does he have powers? :nerd:

Yo this week's episode was done very well. Next week should be interesting. I thought DC made good tv shows, but The Boys are taking it to another level.

I hope before the series' are over, they have a crossover. I wonder what Golden Boy would've been like in The Seven. Probably dead because of Homelander's jealousy.

Back
Top Bottom