The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

Andre getting jealous of solider boy :lol:

This show is the goods and Marie is so :pimp:
Marie is flyer than Jazz Sullivan. Jazz’s Marie legs are crazy. She had massive gains in her prep for the show.

Everyone hates apples to oranges comparisons. But this franchise through two shows and expanding universe is showing how to do super heroes on TV (though we know Netflix had a run).

Loved the Soldier Boy “appearance.” Wonder if the virus will be main theme of the next season.

His voice reminds me of this guy
886b339a665d4e3d6f901c7e849120b8.jpg

What a crazy episode.
It never occurred to me that Neuman's powers were the same as Marie's. I always thought the head popping was more telekinetic than blood bending. That can still be the case and she's just disguising it as blood bending. We'll have to wait and see.
The tie in to the boys is now obvious with Neuman and the virus. I wonder how that's gonna come into play in the next season. And Cate's full powers are gonna be scary. She's like the Gene Grey of this universe without the telekinesis. Her and Sam are gonna be a problem if they team up.

I also didn’t see that turn until Neumann slit her wrist. I’m more so excited for season four of the Boys and how this effects the villains and what it means for the heroes in this war.

Cardosa just trying to protect his fam and boom :wow: :lol:

Sam having the time of his life at the hallway party was so wholesome too. This show is def delivering and can’t wait for the boys next season now.

What an ending. I cant wait to see the boys now. Now i have to watch episode 1 of Invincible S2. :lol:

It’s cool how Emma’s power runs off emotion hopefully she’s learns how to control it. Can’t wait for season 4 of The Boys.

I’m wondering if they’re going to escape and team up with The Boys or The Boys will find them and they just become affiliated with them.

Team up is inevitable. I wanna see Newman vs. Marie battling over Frenchie to head pop/keep his head together lol. The scene is bound to happen, just predicting the person.

I’m wondering if they’re going to escape and team up with The Boys or The Boys will find them and they just become affiliated with them.
My guess is that the boys are gonna break them out and theyre gonna concentrate on stopping Cate and Sam while the boys will focus on the virus arc.

Back
Top Bottom