The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

Pace for this season is on point.
They always seem to make it better every year.

On the 3rd episode now.

I absolutely hate Grace

1654290481941.jpeg

Why the hate for Grace?

:lol:
I'm just annoyed that she was holding onto all that info, acting like it wouldn't come back to bite her at all. Especially given the specific situation she is in.
Butcher had a great bargaining chip tho. :pimp:

:lol:
I'm just annoyed that she was holding onto all that info, acting like it wouldn't come back to bite her at all. Especially given the specific situation she is in.
Butcher had a great bargaining chip tho. :pimp:
I can kinda understand Marvin being mad since he wants revenge or some kinda closure. butcher seems to be overestimating how strong soldier boy was, he seemed like an average supe.

I can kinda understand Marvin being mad since he wants revenge or some kinda closure. butcher seems to be overestimating how strong soldier boy was, he seemed like an average supe.

Yeah Marvin's reaction was essentially my reaction. I think Butcher is on point w/ soldier boy. Then again it is Butcher.

Payback wild for sure. These cats were trying to hold a kegger and got that base destroyed :rofl:

Wow

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO @ the entire Termite scene :lol:

They really got me with Stormfront and the way Aya Cash was like she's dead and not coming back. Then being used to jack off :lol:

Billy Joel :pimp:

Middle Passage and A-Train to Africa :rofl:

Last edited:
I was so happy with the Mets reference but of course in true Mets fashion, it had to end in disaster. Also, shoutout to Stranger Things and The Boys for making two 80’s classic songs trend again.

Back
Top Bottom