The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

1654696280164.png

The problem with butcher is he doesn’t fully care (or even consider the ramifications) for those who are in the path of him achieving his objective

clearly the people he is going after, need someone to go after them

but he doesnt care about the messes he’s creating and leaving behind in the process

which basically makes him the lesser of evils, I guess

Homelander wouldn’t have approached him if they weren’t similar. The adage, absolute power corrupts absolutely so a lot of the Seven are sociopaths. But, Butcher isn’t a “good” Lex Luthor. There really is a thin line. It’s why Huey and him had friction last season and/why his former CIA handler has issues with his methods/mentality.

In just the first 3 episodes we saw clear examples of just how far dude is willing to go and just how much he’s willing to risk

got mother’s milk back in shh even thou he got what’s going on with his family life goong.. huey already had to break his arm and now he throwing ole girl directly into the fire.. and then you have whatever impact his shh is going have on that kid

the most important thing to him should be that kid.. and even if he thinks he needs to get the kid away from him, for the kid’s own good.. giving the kid a complex ain’t going do anyone any good

He’s literally creating another Homelander.

He seemed to go the path of redemption at the end of the second season and beginning of this season. But then old “friends” (Homelander and Huey) are making him relapse back into his obsession.

He’s literally creating another Homelander.

He seemed to go the path of redemption at the end of the second season and beginning of this season. But then old “friends” (Homelander and Huey) are making him relapse back into his obsession.

and it wasn’t even like it took a ton to get him back in the game

huey figured out what it was with ole girl and said F it.. my work wife played me so might as well risk it all

i get huey being irrational.. but one would hope butcher legit realizes the impact he could have on that kid and the potential the kid has

He could have honored his ex wife.

He could have tried to do something positive.

He could try to create/mentor something that was the opposite of the thing he hates most in the world.

If ya get the chance, listen to the Ringer review of the first three episodes. Mother’s Milk makes an appearance.

Has anyone noticed the random fly that appears in a handful of scenes through the series?

Just saw it. A lot of bad decisions were made by both sides this episode
and here I was feeling bad for A-Train. That'll never happen again.

Last edited:
That was a great episode. Definitely a lot of twists and turns.

I’d say so far (four episodes in), this is the best season.

The past couple of weeks has been a renaissance for 80's/90's songs. Uptown Girls, Running Up That Hill now Poison. Even Soldier Boy's goofy rendition of Rapture.

The shot at that Jenner's Pepsi commercial LOL

Oligarch scene had to be an X2 reference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom