The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

Finished Gen V.

Enjoyed the first season but the finale was a bit anticlimatic to me.

While understandable given what he was subjected to by humans, the full heel turn by Sam made me sad. :frown:

As for Cate, FDB.

Wonder how the show pivots after Chance's untimely passing?

Halfway through Gen V now.

Tek-Knight....

I just finished through ep 6 last night and whew the season has many oh shhh moments. After not having watched The Boys since s3 in 2022 it's wild how violent and sexual it can get at times. That said I've been enjoying it thus far. Also couldn't help myself and already looked into who's coming back for the Boys s4 and how things are going it doesn't exactly surprise me.

RIP Chance and so sad about his untimely passing and that this show will have to pivot without him.

The review I saw on IGN made it seemed like some of the threads have run a lil too long for comfort.

But plz give me 1-2 more seasons of Gen V.

:lol: man, i was 2 minutes into the first episode and im like “who is this new dude on the team? aint no way they recast MM” and had to Google it.

I still can’t believe thats the same dude. He even sounds different.

I really learned to stop commenting on people's physical appearances after what happened with Chadwick. I just will appreciate the show and the character. I hope that the person behind the character finds whatever happiness and health that they can.
I agree. I said the same thing about Laz.

Back
Top Bottom