The Car Payment Thread Vol. Next time I'm buying Used..

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif
@ ppl paying cash for cars, you don't get a good deal if you do

'10 Civic EX-L
$264
Jan. 2015
frown.gif
but you got 5 years left on that car. Your going to get bored. QUICK. Why didn't you just go to a car auction or something if you wanted that civic?
laugh.gif

$280 a month (70 a week) on a 2004 jaguar x-type awd. car cost $10,000 put down $5000 with another $5000 left....

$280 a month (70 a week) on a 2004 jaguar x-type awd. car cost $10,000 put down $5000 with another $5000 left....

Traded in my 06 top of the line extended envoy recently for a top of the line 2007 ford fusion

I was paying 350 a month for the envoy and now am paying 339.00 for the fusion that has navi built in

Love that car now

L

Traded in my 06 top of the line extended envoy recently for a top of the line 2007 ford fusion

I was paying 350 a month for the envoy and now am paying 339.00 for the fusion that has navi built in

Love that car now

L

Vol. Next time I'm buying Used..

Good to see that some of you have learned a lesson about cars and depreciation.
pimp.gif

I'm taking it a step further and will never buy a luxury auto again.

Vol. Next time I'm buying Used..

Good to see that some of you have learned a lesson about cars and depreciation.
pimp.gif

I'm taking it a step further and will never buy a luxury auto again.

Cars depreciate like crazy, ill never buy new. 2015 for a new civic lol...........Buy used and just switch cars up......not to mention you can mod em up. I was just talkin to a chick last night about this issue. I love the 04-06 audi a8...look how much they cost now.....O yea always have ur backup commuter whip too. Shorty I know tryna mess with a Maserati....look how much 08s go for yet a 2010 will hit u for 100k+. Benz is another example....go on ebaymotors u can see S class AMGs for like 70 joints took 50k loss in like 2-3 years, why buy new? If you got the auction connect even better. Same with motorcycles too why buy new for 9k+....imma have a gixxer and new whip next year.

Cars depreciate like crazy, ill never buy new. 2015 for a new civic lol...........Buy used and just switch cars up......not to mention you can mod em up. I was just talkin to a chick last night about this issue. I love the 04-06 audi a8...look how much they cost now.....O yea always have ur backup commuter whip too. Shorty I know tryna mess with a Maserati....look how much 08s go for yet a 2010 will hit u for 100k+. Benz is another example....go on ebaymotors u can see S class AMGs for like 70 joints took 50k loss in like 2-3 years, why buy new? If you got the auction connect even better. Same with motorcycles too why buy new for 9k+....imma have a gixxer and new whip next year.

Reliable used cars ftw!

I used to think I behind everyone else with the cars. Until I found out they're squeezing every penny to pay the car note every month.

Reliable used cars ftw!

I used to think I behind everyone else with the cars. Until I found out they're squeezing every penny to pay the car note every month.

I haven't got a newer car yet due to credit issues, not that I have debt just some stupid @%%@ I did when I was young, well I plan to buy used and have a connect for an auction. Yeah buying new does not make sense.

I haven't got a newer car yet due to credit issues, not that I have debt just some stupid @%%@ I did when I was young, well I plan to buy used and have a connect for an auction. Yeah buying new does not make sense.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone lied to you.

If you play your cards right you can swing a very good deal.  No payments FTW. 

There was a great article about the benefits of paying for a car cash. I don't know how one can justify the benefits of paying through financing over paying with cash.

Unlike a home, a vehicle is a depreciating asset.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone lied to you.

There was a great article about the benefits of paying for a car cash. I don't know how one can justify the benefits of paying through financing over paying with cash.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone lied to you.

Not to really go one way or the other but financing has it's benefits.  If you get a great interest rate like 0-4% for 48-60 months.  You can keep your cash for a rainy day while the economy still is weak. 

For example, if you already own your house or whatever so credit isn't a huge deal, if you were to get laid off, you can just stop paying the note and you have a chunk of extra cash because you financed the car instead of paying cash. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone lied to you.

Not to really go one way or the other but financing has it's benefits.  If you get a great interest rate like 0-4% for 48-60 months.  You can keep your cash for a rainy day while the economy still is weak. 

For example, if you already own your house or whatever so credit isn't a huge deal, if you were to get laid off, you can just stop paying the note and you have a chunk of extra cash because you financed the car instead of paying cash. 

Back
Top Bottom