The CDP XI/XII Pack was overrated. Yay or no?

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by damianglass

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

^ then what's the point of having the shoes if you haven't even looked at them...?

you could've got sent fakes or something and you would never know.

SMH, that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Anyway, i do think the XI's were completely overrated, i haven't heard a single person give them a good review.

the XII's however i do like and i wear mine regularly
ummmm, the point is, I bought them because I wanted to plain and simple.  Im not too worried about getting fakes when I ordered from eastbay.  The next time I order something Ill remember to open and look at them asap so Im not called "dumb".  I didnt realize that you decide what people should do with their new pick ups......my bad fam.

I beleive in mistakes therefore I double check what I receive right away. ( Wrong shoes, size, or a undetected defect )

or an empty box lol, happened to me once

i think ya just harping on da fact that da XI's 23 peel off....is that da MAIN reason ya calling em bad quality? cuz other then that i just dont see da problem with em..and i

compared em to my space jams.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

the quality wasnt the best but the shoes are both classics
yeah. I was happy with my purchase.

it's true the quality isn't all that. but what do you expect from JB?
Classics is what got my money...

I gave up on quality along time ago!!!!
laugh.gif

I copped the 11/12...not overrated at all. Think about it, other than the carmine 6 package, all the other CDP pacakages included some form of mutant Js...like the 12s covered in suede? thoser ugly %#! 5s? This was the only package where people wanted to wear BOTH shoes...plus before the space jams dropped, people we desperate to get their hands on some 11s. Personally the 11s were my holy grail and I retired from the game after picking up this package. (temporarily came out for the space jams)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i think ya just harping on da fact that da XI's 23 peel off....is that da MAIN reason ya calling em bad quality? cuz other then that i just dont see da problem with em..and i

You also forgot to mention the shape was off and the patent leather was low and cheap, jumpman facing the wrong way, the red looks a bit off as well.

Over hyped... they'll do it again with another release and you will all line up like sheep to cop and the continue this silly cycle of complaining after the fact.

everyone hates these so badly AFTER they released over a year ago, but yet i cant seem to find this package anywhere in sz 8.5

I would've bought but the quality of these 11/12's are suspect... My friend bought a pack and he's noticing some issues he didn't have before. 

I've taken mine out of the box a couple times just to look at them - that is about it. And since I have so many pairs of kicks and winter up north takes a few months of rocking kicks away from me, most of my j's dont get worn enough to give the quality a fair assessment.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I find it amazing that you whined and moaned about the Black/Red VIs, but praise these and are actually insinuating that they were decent quality.

The 23 peeling off was only the tip of the iceberg (and that is pretty major because the 23 just peeled off from casual wear, which shouldnt happen with ANY XIs). they were actually narrow fitting and the cushioning on the ankle part is virtually non-existant. Also, the mesh was very stiff on the shoe upon initial wear. I think you just love the XIs so much that it hinders your sight of a subpar product.
no, i for one happen to like that slimmer fit..i like tighter shoes so thats just my preference.

i have 2001 retros so i haven't really worn these since my 01's are pretty fresh, i just copped da CDP to double down on da black and red XI's for years down da road...

what you need not do is compare my giving these a pass for what JB did to da VI...that was blasphemy.

I agree. I thought this pack was overrated from the start.

I am not down on the quality as much as others, but just in general, the look of both of these shoes was a little cheap, especially the XII's

How many did they make of these? How many CDP III and XI for instance did they make of these compared to their previous retros. Which one did they make less of? Did they make more of the CDP or the retro black cement III and the Bred XI?

Not overrated at all -- to me, this is the best CDP to be released...the XI and XII are probably the 2 best models of the Jordan line to me. People *+$*+ and complain way too much about quality this quality that. Got up at 2 am to get 2 of these packs, I remember sneaking into the mall like it was yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom