The CDP XI/XII Pack was overrated. Yay or no?

i thought the pack was overrated. i
smh.gif
when i seen the shape of the XI and how they felt on my feet.
the XII's weren't that bad.

Originally Posted by damianglass

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

^ then what's the point of having the shoes if you haven't even looked at them...?

you could've got sent fakes or something and you would never know.

SMH, that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Anyway, i do think the XI's were completely overrated, i haven't heard a single person give them a good review.

the XII's however i do like and i wear mine regularly
ummmm, the point is, I bought them because I wanted to plain and simple.  Im not too worried about getting fakes when I ordered from eastbay.  The next time I order something Ill remember to open and look at them asap so Im not called "dumb".  I didnt realize that you decide what people should do with their new pick ups......my bad fam.

I beleive in mistakes therefore I double check what I receive right away. ( Wrong shoes, size, or a undetected defect )

ALL JORDANS ARE OVERRATED!

the quality across the board has gone down, and since molds and quality seem to be the premise for being overrated (as opposed to just the model and color), then all retros are pretty much overrated.

Jordan Brand is now a fashionable brand (especially in regard to the shoes) as opposed to strictly a basketball brand. it seems as though retros are no longer for playing basketball in. Get some other shoes if your looking for quality and comfort.

I have the XI/XII pack, and I don't really hate it. A lot of people try going super-hard on the quality, but that song is super-played out. JB's quality was bad the year before these dropped, and the year before that...why are you acting all surprised NT?

That's like if I run a hoagie joint, and you buy a hoagie with red onions from me every month for 4-6 years, then one day you come in, buy your sandwich, take a bite, and go "WHY ARE THERE ONIONS IN MY HOAGIE?! I -HATE- ONIONS!"

That said, I still have a DS box I bought off NT a little while ago, and I don't hate them at all in terms of appearance. On the other hand, I haven't had any of my friends report peeling 23s or anything to me either, so YMMV.

Pack is nice and the quality is sorry. I still need to get rid of my 8.5 and 9. School costs too much to keep them shoes.

HuieDaGreat wrote:
Originally Posted by Supremacy

The quality on the XI's are wack. I remember seeing a pic of the 23 peeling off

my 2 3 is completely gone.
I wore my XI's for the second time the other day and noticed the 23 was starting to peel off
mad.gif
 This is off topic but is the 23 on the space jams the same as the CDP's?

i never wore my pack, i had 2001 XI's and taxi lows so techincally i already had da pack..i just wanted to re-up for a few years down da road.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

HuieDaGreat wrote:

I wore my XI's for the second time the other day and noticed the 23 was starting to peel off
mad.gif

the 23 on the SJ's is way better than the CDP 11's..the 23 on my CDP's haven't peel of yet but it is a little cracked..I love my 12's tho

In other news the Earth isn't flat.

Considering the hype for the XI and JB, being.... JB.

The pack was bound to be something of a disappointment.

It was one of the better ones, but you're still better off finding some og's for the resale price these go for.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

HuieDaGreat wrote:

mad.gif

the 23 on the SJ's is way better than the CDP 11's..the 23 on my CDP's haven't peel of yet but it is a little cracked..I love my 12's tho
Thanks

I think the hype got crazy for these mainly because of the regular joe sneakerhead & da youngster that never owned a pair of these og or retro. So for them its a first others just fell into da hype. Once I seen that this pack was dropping I went on da hunt for og taxis & retro 11's for the 3rd time. Cuz I figure if the DMP 11s fit like crap I knew these couldnt be any better. Took a week & got ds 11s for 180 & vnds og taxi for 90. Best $ I spent that summer.

Taxis were Decent but the XI's were grimmey imo. Sold the pack a couple weeks after RD.  Now I gotta unDS my 2001's come this Spring

As hyped as they should of been. Bred XIs and Taxi XIIs are great colorways in the shoes and was a great pack.

Back
Top Bottom