The CDP XI/XII Pack was overrated. Yay or no?

All i have to say is the hype was too much for the shoe quality. I think the reputations of the shoe makes up for the quality tho.

That pack that came out was nice, but not the original materials and lots of differences in the xi, its just too bad

That pack that came out was nice, but not the original materials and lots of differences in the xi, its just too bad

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i think ya just harping on da fact that da XI's 23 peel off....is that da MAIN reason ya calling em bad quality? cuz other then that i just dont see da problem with em..and i

compared em to my space jams.

I find it amazing that you whined and moaned about the Black/Red VIs, but praise these and are actually insinuating that they were decent quality.

The 23 peeling off was only the tip of the iceberg (and that is pretty major because the 23 just peeled off from casual wear, which shouldnt happen with ANY XIs). they were actually narrow fitting and the cushioning on the ankle part is virtually non-existant. Also, the mesh was very stiff on the shoe upon initial wear. I think you just love the XIs so much that it hinders your sight of a subpar product.
no, i for one happen to like that slimmer fit..i like tighter shoes so thats just my preference.

i have 2001 retros so i haven't really worn these since my 01's are pretty fresh, i just copped da CDP to double down on da black and red XI's for years down da road...

what you need not do is compare my giving these a pass for what JB did to da VI...that was blasphemy.

I like my shoes to fit like a hand and glove too.  The fit was lovely.  I asked you on AIM how the XI's ran, and you failed the mention the lovely straight jacket feel.
tongue.gif

And yeah, you're gonna get taken to the gallows man.  Knockin' the 2010 VI blk/red, and not casting a stone at the CDP XI. What's wrong with you? 
devil.gif

I had the OG XI's, 2001 XI's, and the CDP XI.  I also had the XII's in 1997 and the retros in 2003-2004.  I mainly buy OG colorways of retro Jordans (with the exception of a few retro plus colorways that had me at hello), and I well aware that there will be minor maybe major differences in retro Jordans, but man, the whacky sizing (in the case of the XII.  I'm a stickler for fit), and the red water paint soles 
smh.gif
.  At least I could say I owned this pack at one point.
grin.gif

They were the best pack you could by IMO all the other packs only had 1 good shoe and the other was decent or ugly

These both the shoes were nice, I dont think they were overrated

the 12's quality was pretty good, I dont know about the 11's,I sold them

lol the unanimous hate towards this pack. i never got a chance to get my pack but now i'm almost INTRIGUED to the point of picking up a pair of cdp xi just to see how bad it is
laugh.gif

The package was great....In concept. I would have loved to see the Black and Red leather XII's in there. Quality of the XI's sucked compared to other retros before them, and even the 09' SJ.

wow, if you ask me, we hit a new low when the peeling 23s on the CDP XIs are considered acceptable.

loved mine but ended up selling them, they could have done alittle better on the quality of XI's but im not complaining

Back
Top Bottom