The Cheesecake Factory: Your thoughts, comments, opinions?

One of my girl's favorite restaurants is The Cheesecake Factory. I've never been and we finally went yesterday. I had the meatloaf with mashed potatoesand macaroni and cheese. She had the Four Cheese Pasta. Now, after my girl telling me how the food is amazing and all that jazz, I was expecting some reallygood food. To be honest, the food was average. The pasta she had was nothing outstanding and could be had at any Italian restaurant. My meatloaf wasn'tthat good. Boston Market's meatloaf is way better than that. The one place where it truly shined was in the cheesecake. We had the white chocolatemacadamia nut one and it was amazing. However, this brings me to my next point.

Given that the food is only average, does it warrant the price? The slice of cheesecake was $7.51! $10 buys me a whole cheesecake at Costco. For the two meals,I payed $39.80. To those that frequent or have been to The Cheesecake Factory, what are your thoughts on the place?

Another thing I forgot to commend them on was the decor. It is a very nice restaurant and it's very nice inside. It's a great place for a date so Iguess that's why people keep going back.

I didn't really read what you said, but their cheesecake is very appreciated.

smokin.gif

Aside from their actual cheesecakes and a few other select desserts, their entire menu is garbage. On par with Applebees.

I'm not a big fan of the Cheesecake Factory either. I went once a few years ago and never went back.

ehhh its overrated, me and a fellow NTer took our girls there on a night out..... kinda expensive and food wasnt that great..

cheesecake was good (i mean what you expect
laugh.gif
)

over all i wouldnt go back, i rather eat somewhere else and just order the cheesecake to pick up....

Originally Posted by ao17

The Grand Lux is better

Yup. I went for the first time in Houston. It's right across the street from Cheesecake and the Galleria. Really nice restaurant. Same owners of Cheesecakeown Grand Lux.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by ao17

The Grand Lux is better

Yup. I went for the first time in Houston. It's right across the street from Cheesecake and the Galleria. Really nice restaurant. Same owners of Cheesecake own Grand Lux.

The one on Westheimer Rd
pimp.gif

Cheesecake hits the spot
pimp.gif

Start off with the Calamari and the Steak Diane hits the damn spot.

My girl loves the 30th anniversary, per slice is like almost $8 - to get a 7" whole cake is $25.

it's one my wife and I's favorite restaurants because even though the prices aren't that great the amount of food you get for it is that great.

I just had their cheesecake for the first time last nite...excellent
pimp.gif

Their food is cool, not the greatest but not horrible either.

cheesecake factory is awesome. good food. pricey but worth once in a while. you don't have to go eat there every day. just as a treat.

Overrated... How do you eff up buffalo Wings?....Steak wasn't on point either.

Cheese cake is FIRE though...

TGIF>Cheese Cake Factory

I copped the most expensive thing on the menu for a company dinner and....... that filet mignon was worse than a $1 double cheeseburger at BK.

NO JOKE.

****cheesecakefactory.

fried macaroni and cheese balls >

i don't understand the hate ... the food tastes good and the portions are
pimp.gif

Know a lot of girls that like this place...but it's honestly overpriced for a chain restaurant and the food is nothing special. Cheesecake is on point, butonce again slightly expensive.

Back
Top Bottom