The Cheesecake Factory: Your thoughts, comments, opinions?

Just mentioning the Cheesecake Factory here on NT will have all the food elitists all up in arms...
laugh.gif

and it's true. Sure, there may be better places to eat out there, but I'll be damed if their cheesecake is THAT bad that you actually "scoff"at people who decide to eat there.

Their prices are great, and you get a ton of food. The food is tasty, and what more can you ask for in a meal?

The place is good. Nothing more, nothing less.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by ao17

The Grand Lux is better

Yup. I went for the first time in Houston. It's right across the street from Cheesecake and the Galleria. Really nice restaurant. Same owners of Cheesecake own Grand Lux.

It really is? I knew it was the same owners so I thought it would be same price. Ima have to check it out then. But yea Cheesefactory is overrated imo. Food isnot nasty but its not as good as what the price is. But the turtle cheesecake is
pimp.gif

^ thats pretty much how i felt about it when i went there: huge menu and prices you expect to pay at any restaurant. food was good and portions were generous;environment was nice, so ive got no complaints

place is just like the olive garden. theyre both wack as hell and overpriced. people just go cause they see commercials on tv.

Cheesecake Factory is ok in my book. Yes SOME of the food is priced higher than normal, but the large portions they give you make up for it.

And the food is pretty good.

Bang-Bang Chicken & Shrimp...
pimp.gif

I forgot what burger I had there, but it was actually really good. Their cuban sandwich is delicious also. I <333 Cheesecake factory.

And its a good place to go to if you and your friends are undecided on what kind of food you want to eat. They got italian chinese mexican and american.

It's just average. If you add in the price, it's sub par.
How can Grand Luxe be better? It's just more expensive.

Originally Posted by ao17

The Grand Lux is better
Owned by the same company.

Cheesecake Factory is soo over hyped. Some stuff is good.. but way overpriced. There's nicer restaurants

I was in town visitin this place and never got round to going in because it was packed. Was pissd that I couldn't go in with my friends as it was a 30minwait. We just went BK.

It's a chain, enough said. For the most part, chain restaurants are not as great as they make themselves out to be. Overpriced for terrible food.

Don't take this the wrong way, but in the Northeast I feel people tend to stay away from chain restaurants alot more then in other areas of the country.I've been down south and out west and people swear by these "upscale" places like The Cheesecake Factory, P. F. Changs, etc but they justdon't compare to "mom and pop" type of places.

Eating Italian or Chinese food at a place like The Cheesecake Factory=
sick.gif

I've grown to like the Cheesecake factory..however whenever me and my girl go we end up spendin a fortune for dinner..cause we do get the cheesecake..howcan you not?!
pimp.gif

I usually get the combinations with the chicken Madeira and steak diane..the amount of food you get is great..but for the price ehh..

We try not to go too often because of the amount of money it is..but the food is decent..

Back
Top Bottom