The Cheesecake Factory: Your thoughts, comments, opinions?

Originally Posted by houser34

I didn't really read what you said, but their cheesecake is very appreciated.

smokin.gif
Their food isnt bad also.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I've definitely seen FAR more people complain about how it's considered a classy restaurant then I have people calling it a classy restaurant. Theformer party seems to be promoting the stereotype themselves.

As for the Cheesecake Factory: it's decent. I have no quarrel with it.

Just went to Grand Lux Cafe for the first time here in Scottsdale, AZ and waay better than Cheesecake Factory!

Beignets

beignets.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you eat at Cheesecake b/c it's a decent place, with decent food with huge portions and relatively inexpensive..

I don't know anyone who goes there expecting top notch food.
Agreed...but, as a chef, I can tell you that having a 15+ page menu is VERY sketchy. That's A LOT of different perishable products to be holding at any given time, so I'm sure there is some questionable @%*# coming out of the kitchen from time to time.

I had the Red Velvet Cheesecake the other day. It's really good. But the food IMO, as everyone else has stated, average. But I'm not expecting 5 Star meals there either.

Ate their last night with my family. When we had left, they were telling people the wait was 2+ hours. I enjoyed my dish, Chicken Bellagio, I didnt eat any cheesecake(actually never had cheesecake their). Buffalo Blast app is really good along with fried mac and cheese. Ive noticed alot of their chicken dishes, the chicken is breaded of some sort, reason being that they beat(no !$$$) the chicken very thinly, and the breading gives it a bit more volume. When you bread an item, it also makes it larger then what it is, meaning its alot of breadcrumbs your eating. Our bill ended up being $92.xx family gave our water $40 and that dude must of said thank you 30 times and shook my hand after we left.(I gave him the check book)

It's decent. I usually only go for lunch. Get a salad to split since they are huge and a Quesadilla. Lunch menu is pretty good. I love the Cheesecake though(Snickers, Red Velvet, Vanilla Bean, Strawberry, and Oreo are my favs).

I'm sure it will be stacked tonight.

CF is alright. I love their lemon chicken with mashed potatoes, but they don't serve anything I can't make at home that is just as good AND cheaper. I'll go if my bf or friends want to go, but I'd never go out of my way to go there.

I do love their cheesecake though.

Very good service to a point where they go over board.

my food was a little late and the waiter was super apologetic, then the manager came out and he was like " We are truly sorry". Mind you, I didn't even complain nor was I paying attention. Then the manager was like "it is on the house", I was just like
eek.gif
dude it was unnecessary. I ended up giving them the money anyway, they deserve it.
pimp.gif

Their Grilled Shrimp BLT is prolly one of the best sandwiches I've had in a while...

Too bad that I got voted one of the most unhealthiest meals in the US...
laugh.gif

Cheesecake Factory...

Overpriced "poor quality cuisine," go for the 'premium' priced cheesecake it's decent but only if you feel it's worth a penny in your wallet.

The one around my way isnt taking reservations at all for today
laugh.gif
first come first serve
laugh.gif
its gonna be wild

at there on valentines day the other day.
service was GREAT, the waitress was very nice and came by frequently to check up on us.
the food wasn't that bad at all, both me and my girl enjoyed what we had. although i have had better.

only problem was the wait (an hour) but what could i expect? it was valentines day
laugh.gif

i didnt get any cheesecake, but ive been to a cheesecake factory before so its not like i don't know what it tastes like.

i like it there, but i have had better food. the service was great though.

Back
Top Bottom