The Cheesecake Factory: Your thoughts, comments, opinions?

no complaints from me. a bit pricey compared to other food chain restaurants but the food makes up for it. the decor is nice and the red velvet cheesecake isbomb.

Red Velvet Cheesecake is GOOD.
pimp.gif

The food is good to me, and I love their generous portions.

Cheesecake Factory is def appreciated.

me and my girlfriend love this place. we always eat outside on the top floor of macys at union square in sf.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at anyone associating this restaurant with 'high class'.
high class?
roll.gif

i don't think they even provide valet parking and valet parking is not always considered high class to begin with

I dunno what everyone is complaining about.

The food was good the 3 times I went.

I'd put it in the same category as Olive Garden and Red Lobster.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i don't think they even provide valet parking and valet parking is not always considered high class to begin with
I'm not even putting Cheesecake in the category of high class but these Cheesecake's do have valet:

Brea, CA
Pasadena, CA (somewhat)
Newport Beach, CA

If my memory serves me correct.

People keep saying its expensive and such, its the same damn price as an Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Joes Crab Shack or whatever.

It depends what u get. My wife loves the Chicken Madeira and I always go with the Spicy Chicken Cashew
pimp.gif
(crack). Avocado Egg rolls are great and ofcourse the red velvet chessecake iscrack too!! Def. Appreciated

cheescake factory is in my top 10 places to eat.

their firecracker salmon rolls & thai lettuce wraps are good. i mainly go there for a couple of glasses of sauvignon blanc or riesling... and a slice oftheir chocolate tuxedo cream cheesecake. nom. nom. nom.

Every time i eat there my stomach gets irritated, its a place i dont like to go to.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

me and my girlfriend love this place. we always eat outside on the top floor of macys at union square in sf.

Its definitely nice eating out there with the view of union square and the xmas tree around this time of year. Only thing is its windy as hell sometimes. Theheaters they have outside don't help much.

you eat at Cheesecake b/c it's a decent place, with decent food with huge portions and relatively inexpensive..

I don't know anyone who goes there expecting top notch food.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you eat at Cheesecake b/c it's a decent place, with decent food with huge portions and relatively inexpensive..

QFT

The one out in Friendship Heights in DC is
pimp.gif

The FooD is Very Good But Yeah Expensive

My Boys Girl Works there and she makes MADD BREAD.. Every night she works she makes at least $200

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at anyone associating this restaurant with 'high class'.
high class?
roll.gif

they provide valet parking for the one near my area.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

QFT

The one out in Friendship Heights in DC is
pimp.gif
I'd much rather go next door to Maggiano's.

its always been an AMAZING dining experience for me and my friends and fam everytime since i 1st went in 2006....

Back
Top Bottom