The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Getting 16 episodes instead of 10 this season
1687656235676.gif

I thought you were joking but then I checked IMDB :wow: :lol: :smh:

I didn’t mind this episode … kevin getting an apartment that quick is hilarious

and I didn't realize he was basically 18 already. How did they go to seniors in high school?

This show is so bad. They're using their real ages for their storylines, but not advancing the world and stories around them. It makes sense because of their changes physically. The issue is they treat the rest of the show like it's basically a continuation from where the last season left off. They're jumping years, while the rest of the show is two and four weeks later.

Why do through that whole process when you could move out in 6 months anyway?

Like Kev's sister just was in college, and now she's a teacher? It's that easy to be a teacher in Chicago? Much less her interviewing and trying to get a job is watching someone else teach?

Ironically, I was in Chicago early December of last year and walked in a random hood Mexican spot to get some Birria tacos. Mayor Lightfoot was sitting at a table chilling, talking to a white lady. Only had one security dude sitting at the bar. She almost looked like a lil gangster too :lol:

They still have the worst transitions between scenes and cringe dialogue I see.

Tracy makes no sense
What was Kevin's actual rational for moving out
Am I tripping but did it go from a regular fall day to blizzard a few times this episode?
You become Mayor by a viral video? Or was it the speech at Smokey's?

I think poppa is the only one that deserves screen time lol

Back
Top Bottom