The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Keisha been gone a whole 7 days, How long are they gonna drag this out because it reaches a point of unrealistic.

Johnny Gill and his dude running around like Batman and Robin looks silly.

The female cop was really good on this show. I still don't understand the point of not having cops. I mean I heard Lana explain it but don't make sense.

What really made this show great was it felt real, it felt like everyday life now it's getting cartoonish.

All because brandon died the cops stop investigating 63rd St? And detective Toussaint doesn’t have her personal vendetta against Douda? Yea aight

The way I see the no cop stuff is right now there's no reason for them to show up yet.

We dont know how Brandon died. We dont know why either. It could've been from one perception an open and shut case. If it was a rival of Douda's maybe that person got caught. If it was Douda, maybe he had a patsy to do the time or maybe he didnt make it look like a homicide.

The 2 detectives most involved with the show were murder and gang/drug detectives. They aint showing up for a missing person's case until they got evidence of murder.

For the sake of their absence and assumption there will be a season 4, think of it like The Wire season 2 where we went to the waterfront, dealt with no gangsters, barely dealt with the same detectives other than mainly McNulty. Its not exactly the same but they got the absence of characters I'm comparing.

The dude that plays Reg, Barton Fitzpatrick is handling this the right way. He's been real PC in the public cuz he know people can't wait to label him as homophobic for not agreeing to that. Be professional in the public and handle it in court.

This episode was some ****ery :lol:

A lot of Jemma's lines come off forced to me..

Kandi :evil: I'd fill her up.

Douda salty. Aint mad at him though. You tell me some bull **** about why I cant do something I'll make sure I get it done.

Lena's character's speech was some bull ****. Said the right things and was convincing but aint nobody getting off all those points like that in reality.

:lol: @ having to pay just to do that speech.

Bum *** Ronnie. Eating garbage food. Hopefully he dies from food poisoning. Hope that voice in his head is brain cancer at least.

I do wonder if Common is done with the show. It was originally Ronnie going to the mini mosque seeking guidance now it's Poppa's dad getting these scenes.

Sad boy Emmett getting romantic in his mom's house :lol: Therapy session at least touched on Tiff scared of another pregnancy. I'm assuming she had a miscarriage.

With the fakeout I'm leaning to Keisha currently being alive. A bit too cruel to do this twice.

Last edited:
Best part of this episode was watching Emmitt and his girl go through couples therapy and fixing their relationship.
Lena Waithe needs some acting classes herself. That speech felt like one big run on sentence an antisocial high schooler would give during a presentation.

these episodes still make me feel like Keisha ran away. Something her mother did has her acting rebellious.

just watched E4 Gangway

Super Ronnie working quick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: po2345 po2345

I would have been heated if they ended the Keisha arc that abruptly. I had a feeling they werent going to find her dead or that it wasnt her but the way they drew it out had me sit up in my seat hahaha

Jake giving Douda that full court alley opp :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Guy Douda??? I feel like they gonna play Douda as the face btw him and Lena.

LOL the way they hyped up Lena " Oh yea she got mad drip." "I love her suits" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lena speech was way too long and she cant act for **** either. Just like Kenya in Black AF. Same voice too lol

Sonny's chicken spot the heart of the show now. :nerd:

Bum *** Ronnie. Eating garbage food. Hopefully he dies from food poisoning. Hope that voice in his head is brain cancer at least.
1594591716557.gif

Why Emmett and Tiff doing all that **** with the candles? Them mofos just as homeless as Ronnie right now?

Emmett getting a lil money from Sonny’s after dark and I’d hope Tiff bringing something slight in selling weed, hell she got a whole dam makeup container of weed. Yo was talking reckless as hell to her when she came through.

How lala cant handle the demand when she was running a whole restaurant...

Why the son always have a hat on?

Currently on a rewatch alongside watching the new season, I'm so tired of arguing how trash Jerrica was for Brandon.

Currently on a rewatch alongside watching the new season, I'm so tired of arguing how trash Jerrica was for Brandon.
Boujie black chick with well off parents in a relationship with a dude from the hood.......we had an idea of how that was gonna turn out.

Can’t remember if Brandon smashed his boss’s wife before or after he was going through ish with Jerrika

Best episode of the season, but that’s not really saying much. This season of the Chi is approaching....
9EBE42B0-E14A-4E95-BC51-8EC98683AF7C.jpeg

Y’all got me in here dying at the ridiculousness of this show and the many plot holes just like in the Power Thread. Please don’t let this show be that but if it is, I’m ready :lol:

I have a feeling whatever happens with Ronnie and Keisha is going to have viewers peeved

Back
Top Bottom