The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Did they find Keisha already?

Some of these scenes are such a disconnect with the plot.

Life may go on but ppl aint happy or finding escapes like that while their daughter/sister are still missing.

This dude Kev over here falling in love.

Last edited:
Teenage girls rocking bernie mac fro’s in 2020?

She's in the "big chop" phase of the natural hair process. Phase 2 to be specific

1a7f0f20c434454a2d8ae404ec181a07.jpg

Last edited:
I love how y’all are just ignoring that we’ve literally seen Jake grow in height the last 2 years with our own eyes and seen his voice start to noticeably deeper lmao

- Got damn Tiff bad

- The new Stud and Kevin's mother got zero chemistry

- Brandon and Reg are missed on this show. For real.

- Tracy fine *** back

- Can Emmit stop getting sh!##ed on by every female in his life?

Keisha been gone a whole 7 days, How long are they gonna drag this out because it reaches a point of unrealistic.

Johnny Gill and his dude running around like Batman and Robin looks silly.

- The cop element from S1 and S2 was a good plot line. Some were corrupt and tied to the 63rd street mobb but the two male and female cops were developing as characters after S2. Especially the black woman, who had personal ties to the 63rd st mobb cause her son was locked up and tied to a rival gang. Brandon’s character being killed off just puts a complete end to that story?

The female cop was really good on this show. I still don't understand the point of not having cops. I mean I heard Lana explain it but don't make sense.

What really made this show great was it felt real, it felt like everyday life now it's getting cartoonish.

Back
Top Bottom