The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

They really doing Tracy's character dirty if she is dating Trig now. :smh:

Season 1 she was a grieving mother who wanted to know who killed her son and now she just a pass around.

More Tiff and Emmett relationship drama. :emoji_zzz:

Another season of Fall and Winter. Why does Spring and Summer not exist in Chicago on this show? :lol:

At least it looks like the kids will actually be in school this season.

They really doing Tracy's character dirty if she is dating Trig now. :smh:

Season 1 she was a grieving mother who wanted to know who killed her son and now she just a pass around.

SEXIST!!!

We done seen Emmitt take down everything moving across multiple seasons and we don't call him a pass around.

Tracy catching only one new body a year at her grown age is pretty tame if you ask me. Especially after getting bust down by Ronnie for years.

SEXIST!!!

We done seen Emmitt take down everything moving across multiple seasons and we don't call him a pass around.

Tracy catching only one new body a year at her grown age is pretty tame if you ask me. Especially after getting bust down by Ronnie for years.

Emmitt has always been a serial cheater since season 1. That's his character.

Being Douda's side piece last season and potentially Trig's new love interest out of the blue this upcoming season is just bad writing.

Nothing sexist about thinking her character is being written poorly. Seems like they didn't know what to do with her character after Jason's arc ended.

Emmitt has always been a serial cheater since season 1. That's his character.

Being Douda's side piece last season and potentially Trig's new love interest out of the blue this upcoming season is just bad writing.

Nothing sexist about thinking her character is being written poorly. Seems like they didn't know what to do with her character after Jason's arc ended.

You called her a pass around! That wasn't* just about her writing!

The women want to get bust down too!

Last edited:

C8D5EEA5-D239-4C97-9CC0-DA9113A706B4.gif
2738D140-0282-4F99-B5E2-003B445625F4.gif

Show is non-existent to me after S2.
I didn't even watch last season, think one episode, but don't remember which.

Someone need to send this thread to Lena. Only thing I miss is talking ****. :lol:

PO
I dipped out this show after probably the first three episodes of season 3. That recent trailer is all over the place. May as well just give the younger cast their own show and move on. Poppa’s Palace or something

This show :smh:

It so random. They broke up the fight, the two participants are angrier at them than they are at each other? How dare you offer us a job :lol:

and Papa randomly roasting Jake in front of everyone in the school. :lol:

Dude was trying to get engaged at Smokey's? And it's hilarious how everyone acts like that Trig situation was normal.

Iman is the new simp of the show?

I really think anyone can be a writer for show based no Power and this show.

The only good part of this show is Emmett's dad.

Last edited:
Hopped in and out joint was garbage from what I saw.

If it wasn't for Animal Kingdom I'd be stuck between that and Westworld

Nobody on this show is likable

Jake should have beat Papa's ***. He's fighting Kevin over the chick. Didn't his dad get arrested? They don't even remember their own storylines. Papa used to be innocent, but they turned him into being mean spirited.

i haven’t caught the new season yet but if they operate on their normal inconsistent timelines im gonna assume S5 starts with Kev, Jake and Papa wrapping up their last year of graduate school

Back
Top Bottom