The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

I'm out on this joint.

Still a no for me dawg. I jumped ship before s4 even ended. So now it's streaming and not a weekly show?

Show is non-existent to me after S2.
I didn't even watch last season, think one episode, but don't remember which.

Someone need to send this thread to Lena. Only thing I miss is talking ****. :lol:

PO

lol im not going back to the chi. ill get the summaries from yall

It saddens me y‘all will not be watching this season because you all were critical to the lulz over the years |l Still going to need y’all for the weekly recaps :lol:

This show :smh:

It so random. They broke up the fight, the two participants are angrier at them than they are at each other? How dare you offer us a job :lol:

and Papa randomly roasting Jake in front of everyone in the school. :lol:

Dude was trying to get engaged at Smokey's? And it's hilarious how everyone acts like that Trig situation was normal.

Iman is the new simp of the show?

I really think anyone can be a writer for show based no Power and this show.

The only good part of this show is Emmett's dad.
Jake is trash in hoops

All of these parts of the the premiere :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Papa used to be innocent, but they turned him into being mean spirited.

Papa just has his lil podcast, it might even be just an IG Live stream actually based on what Jake said to him, and he thinks he’s changing the world so he has a big head now :lol:

Kev is going to end smashing up Maisha adding only more friction to the clique :nerd:

Maisha doesn't have a big head, but the podcaster with 5 listeners does? They should have at least made him a YouTube or TikTok personality, so he can be seen to be known.

and Jason Weaver is the new Robin.

I saw Ronnie on Lincoln Lawyer. I still don't know how Miss Ethel was his grandmother and how his old *** was with Tracey like they were near the same age.

Going for varsity when you don't play basketball :rofl:

+ inviting friends to watch you tryout knowing that :lol:

This Poppa acting funny & people turning on him plot :pimp:

Trig might be the struggle story this season :lol:

All of these parts of the the premiere :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Papa just has his lil podcast, it might even be just an IG Live stream actually based on what Jake said to him, and he thinks he’s changing the world so he has a big head now :lol:

Kev is going to end smashing up Maisha adding only more friction to the clique :nerd:
I hope Papa and Kev get stomped out by da Ghost of Brandon's past on some Mr Scrooge stuff. Would really elevate this show.

They should have recast Brandon and gave Jerrika a blank check to return. This show had elite potential after those first 2 seasons

in hindsight, the Brandon and Jerrika story lines were the most well written and more realistic ones in the show. joint has gone way off the deep end with the extreme arcs, most recently, trig considering a run for elected office after being recorded beating the snot out of a kid.

also why is there not a single stable romantic relationship portrayed in the chi? every one’s either getting played or heart broken, even kev’s mom and her partner are constantly arguing

but more importantly why the hell am i still watching this show? :lol: the epitome of it’s so bad it’s good

How this dude Papa STILL sending shots at Jake after and during this multiple apologies and wants to wonder why he still getting attacked?

I aint never met nobody like that. Is he actually on the spectrum? Cuz if not I think fam needs a good beating possibly several. Its not making sense.

:lol: @ really trying to make this ***** Trig a politician and his momma popping up. Gave dude a trophy wife and everything. To me this whole subplot is set up to screw him over.

This season seems to be heading in the direction of more relationship drama than anything.

:lol: @ Shump turning out to be a bigger simp than Emmett.

Is Lala officially gone from the show? :nerd: Cuz Darnell got mad free time on his hands now.

Last edited:
man before they made it seem like Douda was higher up in the gang's hierarchy than Q but now it seems like Q was higher up?

Back
Top Bottom