The Chicago Bears WAIVE Running Back Cedric Benson - 4th Overall Pick in 2005

Originally Posted by TheGreatPoohdini

bears are going to be a bad team in the NFL for years to come
tired.gif

(not just cause of benson... and I am a huge bear fan)

I disagree. Running back is one of the easiest positions to fill in the league. You might not necessarily have a franchise back, but there are so manyyoung players who come into the league every year that you can always find a steal in the later rounds. Especially with the trend of tandem offenses, the teamwill bounce back especially when you consider the talent on defense. But quarterback is another story...

Matt Forte will be a sleeper at RB... and Hester will tear !*!+ up at WR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey maybe one of our QBs will step it up as well, you never know. But what i doo know is that when our D is completely healthy i feel they are BY FAR the bestin the L and at an histrical level. People just dont recognize cause of how bad there O is. Even when the D was injured they still carried them to a superbowlwith an offense based off only running the ball decently with TJ. Last year they were on the field FAR too much and got hurt. If this Bears D had any kind ofdecent offense they could be historically good with all of their weapons.

And their Special teams is obviously still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Matt Forte will be a sleeper at RB... and Hester will tear !*!+ up at WR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey maybe one of our QBs will step it up as well, you never know. But what i doo know is that when our D is completely healthy i feel they are BY FAR the best in the L and at an histrical level. People just dont recognize cause of how bad there O is. Even when the D was injured they still carried them to a superbowl with an offense based off only running the ball decently with TJ. Last year they were on the field FAR too much and got hurt. If this Bears D had any kind of decent offense they could be historically good with all of their weapons.

And their Special teams is obviously still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Slow down there chief

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

With Chicago's luck, he'll be an all-pro where ever he goes next

no. in fact they prob gained more luck by dropping his ungrateful *#@.

Thank God this cancer is off the team. This bum cried when he got drafted, ran TJ out of town, did nothing on the field, and got arrested twice in about amonth's time due to alcohol? I really wish all things evil and cruel in the world happen to this certified bum. You got what you deserve you POS.

The bears are looking at their wingman adrian peterson right now... dont look for him to breakout, but he is not that bad either might not get scouted at firstby the other teams.

how come every offensive player we get in the first half of the 1st round is a HUGE bust...Curtis Enis, Rashaan Salaam, Cade McNown, Cedric Benson, DavidTerrell, even throw in Grossmn and Marc Colombo in the later picks in the first SMH even Michael Haynes at DE...aside from Urlacher, Tommie Harris, and GregOlsen our first rounds in the last decade and change have been HORRIBLE

Man i knew it all along we shoulda grabbed Rashard Mendenhall, dude is a beast and explosive, we needed the tackle but he could be a bust, theres no waymendenhall is a bust aside from injuries

Originally Posted by CjMoney

so what is our QB/RB combo now? I can't even name a starting receiver off the top of my head? Is Berrian still there? Moose retired I think? smh

Marty Booker is back
tired.gif
Berrian left
tired.gif
Muhsin went back to Carolina
tired.gif
This is going to be a VERY LONG season for the Bears
grin.gif
On a side note, hopefully this cat I went to HS with, Garrett Wolfe, will getsome time. He got crazy speed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by STRIFE O

how come every offensive player we get in the first half of the 1st round is a HUGE bust...Curtis Enis, Rashaan Salaam, Cade McNown, Cedric Benson, David Terrell, even throw in Grossmn and Marc Colombo in the later picks in the first SMH even Michael Haynes at DE...aside from Urlacher, Tommie Harris, and Greg Olsen our first rounds in the last decade and change have been HORRIBLE

Man i knew it all along we shoulda grabbed Rashard Mendenhall, dude is a beast and explosive, we needed the tackle but he could be a bust, theres no way mendenhall is a bust aside from injuries
Thats who I wanted the Bears to draft this year. I knew Benson would never be the guy and you know Rashard is a good kid and will actually try unlikeBenson. Plus he was a hometown kid.
smh.gif
at angelo and lovie for drafting benson

Devin Hester will score more TD's than the rest of the bears combined next season

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

every 3rd and long they gonna line that ++@*@ Hester up 30 yards deep in the backfield and throw the ball up to him so he can act like its a punt return.

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

At least y'all still have Thomas Jones....
roll.gif
pimp.gif
@dreClark not reading ANYTHING.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you thinking I didn't realize that

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Go sit in the corner.
every 3rd and long they gonna line that ++@*@ Hester up 30 yards deep in the backfield and throw the ball up to him so he can act like its a punt return.
roll.gif

Oh yeah, Devin at WR???
laugh.gif

He can't catch and all he can run is 9 routes...Didn't have trouble remembering plays?

Back
Top Bottom