The citrus IS a Women's shoe. What about the PINK/BLUE sneakeskins?

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

wow.. those are veryy NICE!! i would love to have a pair

YEA, I got love for LOWS
tongue.gif

Since we are talking about XI's
i have a question.

Who here actually thinks dat JB will rerelease or retro some XI's in da near future???
cuz im wonderin cuz i only want da XI's from da package but i sayin dat if i buy them now i pay full price for da paccage
nd then if JB rerelease or retro some XI's out of nowhere i wont have any money to buy them so
Who here actually thinks dat JB will rerelease or retro some XI's in da near future???

those look alright but the white patent leather yellows and it makes them look ugly. i got a DS lowtop white columbia blue sz 9.5

Soles are ICY but for some reason they show yellow on the picture i guess its the lighting.

^^^^^^^think what u want dude but my carolina blue lows are icy.....just g-1 camera sucks with no flash!

lol i still agree they look pretty yellow bro

and to answer your question

blue snakes = mens

pink snakes = womens

and to answer your future questions

silver patents= womens

all white lows = mens/boys

hot pink lows = girls

carolina lows and red lows = mens

Originally Posted by joker1988

^^^^^^^think what u want dude but my carolina blue lows are icy.....just g-1 camera sucks with no flash!

mann them joints are yellow as my font ...anyone can see that
roll.gif

i always wanted a pair of these but i keep sleepin on them as if theyre gonna drop in price or something...i also really want a pair of the white/silverjoints...easily 2 of the best womens jordans

if anyone has the citrus 11 in a size 9.5 in mens (11 in women) PM ME. only vndsss or ds.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

No, it was a womens release....

My grail.... I would pay a hefty sum for a womens 14....
air-jordan-11-xi-retro-low-wmns-white-citrus-1.JPG

frown.gif
I may know of a Women's 14, PM to discuss...

my pair is for sale. size 10 womens, size 8.5 mens vvery near deadstock no yellowing on the patent leather. Very clean.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by forever23

What about the PINK/BLUE sneakeskins?
Pink snakeskins = Womens
Blue snakeskins = Mens

^^ what dude said......
This thread just reminded me that I have a pair of blue snakeskins somewhere in my tower of boxes.....
nerd.gif
I must dig those out sometime...

**** The Bank Officially Breaks @ 12:00am on 12/26/2008 ****

I'm not a huge fan of the citruses but ive been trying to get my hands on a pair of the white/silver lows

Back
Top Bottom