The Closet Collector Is a Scam

ClosetCollector made a new channel about 2 hours ago, reported that and asneakerlife. Asneakerlife only accepts Western Union, if his customers are stupid enough to think that's legit, they deserve it.
homie there's not enough reps to rep u lol....keep it up.

i shot a video explaining my dealing with him but it didn't come out good, so im shooting it again.

anybody think i should email him thru the same email chain and just send him like a gif and a link to this thread lol

Just received an email from Twitter regarding the counterfeit report:

Subject: Case# 02752513: Counterfeit - DaCollector23 - ref:00DA0000000K0A8.500G000000PD3AU:ref

"Hello,

Twitter's policies prohibit the sale or promotion of sale of counterfeit goods on the Twitter platform. Accounts that promote the sale of similar authentic goods are not automatically in violation.

If there is information on the account that shows a clear violation of our counterfeit goods policy, please reply to this email with a detailed description of the information. This can include:

specific descriptions of content or behavior

a link to a page on your company's website which contains an image owned by you that is currently used by the reported account

a link to one or more tweets by the reported account where they are actively selling or promoting the sale of counterfeit goods (this help page explains how to find the link to a Tweet's status link: https://support.twitter.com/articles/80586)

Thanks,

Twitter Trust & Safety"

Don't know what to do now -_-

Well u cant really stop him from buying or selling, BUT anybody who shops with him and follows him on social media HAS to be a lil freaked out about buying anything from him. This will/is DEF hitting his pockets. Word of mouth is powerful, and the more and more his reputation gets ruined the less people will deal with him. His connect in China may even become a little sketched out about sending him shoes since hes so Hot right now. Hes basically on the run.

Last edited:
Well u cant really stop him from buying or selling, BUT anybody who shops with him and follows him on social media HAS to be a lil freaked out about buying anything from him. This will/is DEF hitting his pockets. Word of mouth is powerful, and the more and more his reputation gets ruined the less people will deal with him. His connect in China may even become a little sketched out about sending him shoes since hes so Hot right now. Hes basically on the run.
agreed....we should keep it up. im starting to get on his twitter and ig posting about this clown. 

i also told him in my last email that i would do whatever i could to bring him down. i almost feel like mailing him now and saying i told u so

agreed....we should keep it up. im starting to get on his twitter and ig posting about this clown. 

i also told him in my last email that i would do whatever i could to bring him down. i almost feel like mailing him now and saying i told u so
He probably doesn't even think twice about e-mails like that, i'm sure he gets tons of troll e-mails regarding that subject. This douchebag needs to get hit legally, not on the internet.

He probably doesn't even think twice about e-mails like that, i'm sure he gets tons of troll e-mails regarding that subject. This douchebag needs to get hit legally, not on the internet.
Bro we really need to work on that bot we were talking about. I don't have much time atm but I feel like that'd be a good way to avoid him selling stuff (via his website at least).

Bro we really need to work on that bot we were talking about. I don't have much time atm but I feel like that'd be a good way to avoid him selling stuff (via his website at least).
Yeah I know. I've been busy reverse engineering Champs new layout 
smokin.gif

haha the ***** nikka claiming his old page got hacked....na homie ur old page got agsz'd lol
Hes gonna have to be constantly deleting comments. He will have to constantly be changing all his channels. This fool won't last. Damn snake in the grass thief straight up.

Last edited:

@agsz how did you manage to shut down his channel last time ?
I filed a Scam/Spam report, which I checked off  'User Selling Counterfeit Items'. They then sent me an e-mail, in which all I do is reply now with a link for the channel that is breaking the rules. Just sent them the new video.

I filed a Scam/Spam report, which I checked off  'User Selling Counterfeit Items'. They then sent me an e-mail, in which all I do is reply now with a link for the channel that is breaking the rules. Just sent them the new video.
Ok if I remember right you said they told you to report any other channel if the user was gonna create new channels right ?

Based on this, we should be able to shutdown every new YouTube channel he creates =)

Also guys I have found another way to avoid him selling products.

I have a Firefox plugin called WoT (Web Of Trust) which is a community plugin where users report suspicious websites and when you launch a website reported as suspicious, a popup opens saying "this website is not safe, are you sure you want to enter".

More information here: https://www.mywot.com/

The plugin exists for all browsers so you can install it and report both websites:

http://www.theclosetcollectors.com/

http://theclosetcollectors-com.3dcartstores.com/

So when people with the WoT plugin launch the TCC website, they will be warn and the message can freak them out and make them leave =)

Last edited:

So it will show up Malware or something when users visit?
It depends on how bad the website is rated.

Orange reputation: a bar will pop at the top of the page saying 'bad reputation'.

Red reputation: a new window will pop up asking for confirmation "this website is suspicious, are you sure you want to enter"

And it lists the reasons why the website is listed as suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom