The Closet Collector Legit???

He has some of the most horrible service. I would advise youll not to deal with this guy. I bought the Retro 4's on the 29 of Nov. and I still have not received the shoes. I have emailed him around four times and he finally got back to me stating he would not give me a refund since he already mailed the shoes out. The tracking number has no tracking info only stating the electronic shipping info was received. It also stated delivery confirmation, so I dont know why he does not contact the post office. You can only check out through google wallet as well. So i decided to call my credit card company see if they can do anything about it. If not im out$295. Hope this helps youll out.

I ordered my bred 11s from him in Nov and right after my order went through i thought to myself, look up more info.Thats when I saw that guys vid about his bred 4s and some other guy saying that he sent his shoes back, I forget what pair, and never heard from him. I got the shoes a week later the box FAKE, shoes looked good but ran a half size small. MY LAST EARLY RELEASE. Spend your money the way you want but please do your research before you pull the trigger.

Js don't get any early realeases if all your gonna do is complain about defects in the shoes when you recieve them . So many threads like this on nt

Last edited:
This is the first time in all the 11 years i have been collecting sneakers online and i'm going to do my first trade by mail.

Has anyone had good experiences either buying or trading with him ?

I'm sure hes legit since he has youtube videos of himself and a website.
I almost sure the shoe comes a early release source and I don't have a problem with it.

Thanks for your help

This is the first time in all the 11 years i have been collecting sneakers online and i'm going to do my first trade by mail.

Has anyone had good experiences either buying or trading with him ?

I'm sure hes legit since he has youtube videos of himself and a website.
I almost sure the shoe comes a early release source and I don't have a problem with it.

Thanks for your help
From what I have read in this thread, I would stay away from him.  It seems that people who ordered from him got B grade shoes, and his service was poor, according to multiple sources.

Leave this dude alone :lol: ... His stuff is legit they have tons of these shoes just cooling in trashbags at HQ. And people don't line up for kicks overseas and alot of that stuff funnels its way back into the states like the Concord restock this christmas and the cardinal 7 stock alot of outlets received recently.

Can't even let the man cook, whoever he know that works for Nike prolly on the hot seat b/c he had to drop a video defending himself :smh:

[h4]I cant believe nobody has mentioned that he is the store manager at Solefly in Miami. That was the first store to team with JB. He has posted Christmas gifts from MJ a few years back and even interviewed Tinker and had him sign a bunch of shoes. I doubt that he sells just fakes. I see he will actually make trades. Maybe he was scammed in a trade or 5 trades and sold the fakes to other people. [/h4][h4] [/h4][h4]I should mention I tried to buy some concords (2 pairs)  from him last year and he ended up returning my money. Gave me some lame message about paypal messing him up. People not sending as gifts or whatever. He said he would let me know when the actual shipment came and I was gonna get held down. In the following weeks I messaged him, Nothing. Very happy I didnt get them from him after reading this and seeing the videos. [/h4][h4] [/h4][h4]Truth is, he is a classic *********. Thinks he's better then his customers. When I mentioned that he pretty much tried me with the concords, he left me a message about stop *****ing and blocked me... Thats how he handles someone who paid $620 for 2 pairs of shoes??? Secondly, his prices are much higher then almost anyone except Flight Club. Thirdly, my boy did end up with a pair of concords from him. He waited about a month for the shoes. His emails were never answered n he lives about 6 hours from TCC. [/h4][h4] [/h4][h4]I don't understand who would cosign on this guy. How the hell he got any hook up acting like that. I tried to explain how he ruining the sneaker game and he messaged me some crap about his prices are the lowest anywhere and he pays more then retail. Thats something I dont believe for a second. [/h4]

This guy is a colossal ***. When I emailed him today to cancel my order and he didnt respond I sent a few more emails and finally about six hours later he send off a rude email telling me he's not by his computer all day and he has other things to do! Really? Funny I assumed someone who is posting crap every 2 seconds on Instagram would have email on their phone. his mature response was "bye" and be also blocked me. As if I would ever need to visit his scam site again. rude to the core and I don't know how he sells anything with that kind of attitude. I told him if he thought the "ten" emails he received from me ( not even close to 10) were annoying he was incorrect since I am a trademark lawyer who has dealt with counterfeit goods. What a creep

Yea his kicks are not "100% Authentic" as you would call them. He gets the same sneakers as early release resellers overseas. Barcode and size sticker mean nothing. To end all this all he has to do is say who his nike/jb representative is (everybody that has a legit account has one) and it will be done but I bet he doesn't have one.
If you really have to even ask him to say who his "Nike/jb representative is", you need to hit that google bar up and get your mind right. NONE of these early-release sellers have a Nike/JB account. Point blank, period. If they did, you really think they'd be allowed to sell stuff online, not to mention WEEKS/MONTHS EARLY? Legit sites like Premier don't even sell JB stuff online because they don't have the authorization to do it, and they know what will happen if they mess around. Wake up, people.

I herd that he does work at a sneaker store so that could bee where he gets some of his supply but I'm sure not his early supply.

I herd that he does work at a sneaker store so that could bee where he gets some of his supply but I'm sure not his early supply.

Never ordered from this guy but thought about it, even recommended a friend to check it out.

His stuff may be legit, but he's shady as ****. He doesn't reply to emails or anything, and God forbid you put him on blast on Instagram, he will block you. Never ordering from him now.

He claims his stuff is FAST SHIPPING, which is far from the truth.

Last edited:
does anyone have any contact info about this guy? i bought aj3 wc88 from him and not happy with the authenticity of the pair so i sent it to him again as per his instructions and  he received the shoes and now he is not responding to my emails and even blocked me on instagram, maybe anyone can help me on how to get in touch with him.

does anyone have any contact info about this guy? i bought aj3 wc88 from him and not happy with the authenticity of the pair so i sent it to him again as per his instructions and  he received the shoes and now he is not responding to my emails and even blocked me on instagram, maybe anyone can help me on how to get in touch with him.

Hope you did the transaction through paypal

Sorry I can't help then. I have no clue what cartninja is. Hope u get your kicks or money back though man.
I really hope so man, no wonder he has no negative comments on instagram he blocks you and delete your comments on the photos. this guy is messing up the sneaker community.

I wouldn't buy anything from him. Not only is everything expensive, but he sells fakes. I bought Concords from him and they weren't authentic, but he let me return them.
hi may i know how did you process our refund with him, because i purchased a shoe from him and now he ignores my emails and i sent the shoe to him and it says in USPS that he received the shoes.

Damnn dude. Just out of curiosity what was wrong with the pair? I know from what I've heard the dude definitely sells grey market pairs.

Damnn dude. Just out of curiosity what was wrong with the pair? I know from what I've heard the dude definitely sells grey market pairs.
1st give away was the A on the insole it the was not pointed like the ones on back of the shoe, the box was bigger than my crimson 3 the midsole has a yellowish tint and the tumbled leather just does not feel like the ones they used and the perforations are not that much deep. there are so many red flags i can post some pics if you like

and i forgot to mention that the white fabric on the shoe is dirty and looks like it has been worn several times as it is already yellowish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom