The Closet Collector Legit???

TCC is legit. He sells early release flawed b grades. B grades are authentic. go to footlocker and get your sneakers scanned.

TCC is legit. He sells early release flawed b grades. B grades are authentic. go to footlocker and get your sneakers scanned.
does yellowish midsole of AJ3 WC 88's looks B grade to you? how about a different font of AIR in the insole? also B grade? how about blocking me on instagram and ignoring my emails? and not refunding my money? you sound like your affiliated with this dude , tell him not only does he sell fakes but he is a low life scammer.

Wake up dude, dont fall for his ****.

Those shoes are not authentic nor B grade. They are straight up fake. B grades come stamped on the box and size tag of shoes. Not to mention, he claims them not to be B grade.

So what if they scan? I am Graphic Design student and can replicate any bar code to work at a store very easily.

Wake up dude, dont fall for his ****.

Those shoes are not authentic nor B grade. They are straight up fake. B grades come stamped on the box and size tag of shoes. Not to mention, he claims them not to be B grade.

So what if they scan? I am Graphic Design student and can replicate any bar code to work at a store very easily.
Amen from an established designer.. these kids think just cause it scans its legit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man I could put that barcode on a loaf of bread and it will say legit! However that dosent make it so..

Its like bootleggin CDs - All you need is one authentic one and you can make a million copies.. Its not like the scanner says this pair has been scanned an X amount of times in the past 12 months or anything.

Last edited:
TCC/theclosetcollectors/daclosetcollector sells fakes, & thrown in legit ones here & there sometimes heat for rape just to back his shlt up. (his personal collection is authentic tho :wink: )

lol @ the bar code... i can get that tattooed & it will still scan lol how about go to flight club or somewhere legitimate/knowledgable & see what they say?

smh at so many people who actually thinks this guy is legit, he knows how manipulate with his excuses & using his background/connects to legitimize his scam...

i could be MJ's cousin & I can still sell fakes

looks at those fake royals, hes so confident that you wouldnt know how a legit one would look like that he even puts up fakes now, NORMALLY he puts up authentic pairs & send you the fake ones...

Last edited:
TCC/theclosetcollectors/daclosetcollector sells fakes, & thrown in legit ones here & there sometimes heat for rape just to back his shlt up. (his personal collection is authentic tho :wink: )

lol @ the bar code... i can get that tattooed & it will still scan lol how about go to flight club or somewhere legitimate/knowledgable & see what they say?

smh at so many people who actually thinks this guy is legit, he knows how manipulate with his excuses & using his background/connects to legitimize his scam...

i could be MJ's cousin & I can still sell fakes

looks at those fake royals, hes so confident that you wouldnt know how a legit one would look like that he even puts up fakes now, NORMALLY he puts up authentic pairs & send you the fake ones...

Guy makes me sick....... I follow him on IG. He stays posting fake shoes. SMH.

I Just Recently Bought A Pair Of Royals From Him And Had To Return Them, There Was A Lot Of Flaws In The Shoe ,Box Size Was Smaller Then My Other Pair, The Heel Tab Didn’t Match My Authentic Pair ,Side Of The Shoe Wasn’t Smooth Kinda Stuck Out ,Bottom Of The Shoe Nike Sign Was Too Big. The Shoe Was Actually Bigger In Size Then My Authentic Pair When I Measured Them Together , Lots Of Things Just Didn’t Look Authentic So I Sent Them Back For A Refund.

I Personally Wouldn’t Advise Anyone Too Buy These From Him ,I Didn’t Believe The Rumors Until I Saw It For Myself,The Shoe In Hand Just Didn’t Feel Like A Authentic Pair And When I Received A Pair From Nike Even Though They Weren’t Royals They Were Laney 1 Way Too Many Differences In The Make Of The Show And My Boy Has A Legit Pair Of Royals And Breds So I Was Able To Compare The 2..

This dude sells 100% fakes. For the guy who said he was a manager at Solefly, naw dude was an employee and was fired. Hes been selling fake kicks ever since he was let go by SoleFly. Only buy from this dude if you enjoy paying over retail for fakes.

yeah this guy been fired from there. He thinks he is the best. If he really was, he would stop saying "keep hating" in every video and would stop advertising his restocks and such. 

TCC sells Very high grade reps AND Grey market pairs, depending on the shoe you buy. ( over seas early release pairs)  Even if you want an early release pair I would not buy from him because you do not know if you are going to get a defective grey market pair or a Rep.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

TCC a.k.a. The Closet Collector is working with a rat by the name of SOLOMON he use to work at High Level Fashion in Columbus Ohio until he got fired. High Level Fashion is 100!!! In order to rep it 100 SOLOMON had to be fired. Now SOLOMON is going to open his own store supplied by TCC. If you live in Columbus Ohio and you brought kicks from SOLOMON YOU GOT SCAMED!!! 

Back
Top Bottom