The College Basketball Post

It will be tough for Michigan to beat Tennesse, if Tennessee advances tho. Bad matchup.

Michigan has to shoot lights out to get the final game, they can do it, but one bad shooting game going to happen eventually.

Last edited:
I don't really have a negative opinion about analysts or commentators because quite frankly I just don't care, but man I can't be the only one on here that wants to punch Dough Gotlieb right in the ******* face.

his voice, his face,. Would love to KO that dude.

I don't really have a negative opinion about analysts or commentators because quite frankly I just don't care, but man I can't be the only one on here that wants to punch Dough Gotlieb right in the ******* face.

his voice, his face,. Would love to KO that dude.

:lol:

Very knowledgeable though.

tex hasnt missed a ft something to watch

even though they shooting poor

mich 50% behind the arch will they keep that up

Any recruiting heads know about a kid named jalen brunson? Dropped 56 on Whitney young yesterday and caused controvsersy i Only ask because this chick i know thats her cousin and she swears hes the next big thing

He caused controversy because they said he flipped off the WY fans and they suspended him for the 3rd place game but just moments ago stevenson (his team) wouldn't take the floor if he couldnt play or some ****. So they let him play and said he didnt flip them off it was just a hand gesture. Pretty crazy stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom