The College Basketball Post

I don't understand why Clark isn't out calling games. He's wasted in the studio with chuck and kenny.

How is Hancock ALWAYS wide open?  I mean, I know why, but damn....keep someone on him at all times.  I'd rather gamble with Russ taking it to the hole than leaving buddy wide open on the wing.  

Clark kellog is annoying when hes with chuck and kj. Hes the herb of the bunch
laugh.gif
  I noticed that too.  He's like the moral one of the bunch, trying to drop gems when everyone else is just clowning.  

This game is ugly. Really starting to question my pick of Louisville over Wichita St. I hope Pittino gets his guys going for Sweet 16, but man this is painful to watch. Losing confidence in them. Especially against a "5 seed" St. Louis team

Easy with the outgoing music, CBS.

Luke Hancock picks up his fourth. That's big. Think they'll be fine, but not as confident in that as I was three minutes ago.

they're just bad :lol:

I know they are playing poorly but dude they look like total ****.

NIT team.

**** that

CBI team

**** that

CIT team.

my god.

UConn vs. Nova will probably redeem these early struggle fest.

I think Texas vs. Michigan should be solid as well.

Florida and L'ville come at you in waves. that consistent pressure will wear a regular team down. Then you got Russ coming at you on a 100%

Good luck

Last edited:
Please tell me you guys have read about Brad Binder so far today...

Only perfect bracket remaining in the world, and he didnt enter into the Warren Buffet challenge. Now thats more of a surprise I think...

Back
Top Bottom