pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oregon tho.... 
frown.gif

Smh bill self offense is so tough to watch man

All year man :smh:

But you a Cuse fan so you know about ugly offense

Feels bad man smh

Cant blame wiggins. Twitter is ablaze right now killing him but what can you do when the offense doesnt run through you?

Real rap, he made a mistake going to kansas in the first place. He would have learned more going to Florida State imo

Last edited:
Well fellas it has been real. I'm gonna need 24 hrs to cool down. Hats off to Stanford. Made us uncomfortable all game long and we could never get a rhythm.

Guess it is time to ride for Sparty.

Bill self is a terrible O coach. He always goes out early with far superior talent. Stanford made no 3s all game

Bruh the college game, for a myriad of factors is not that valuable of an indicator as far as NBA level talent / ability. Zones, 35 second shot clocks, inept college level teammates and coaches, are just some of the factors which makes it hard to evaluate a guy like Wiggins in the college realm.

This is why these guys are on mock drafts for their high school performances and abilities rather than their college careers.

wiggins need to shed that Jeff green like demeanor 

edit: i've never slandered wiggins talent......only his on court presence 

think the kid is very talented but his personality on the court is just weird 

Last edited:
wiggins didn't want nothing to do w/ that last shot

BETA wiggins

maybe if stanford was up 20 in the first half he would show his talent

Son just put up 28 ppg over the last 4 to even keep Kansas relevant without their second best but most valuable player defensively in a terrible offense.

This was one game that if you actually watched, you'd see they never ran the offense through him and Self never had shooters on the floor to stretch the zone

You're a goofy for being so obsessed with finding flaws in a 18 year old kids game who's been obviously special to anybody who actually knows the game

shoulda gave it to wiggins he was open instead of forcing it to white boy

wut :lol:

Trust me i know a thing or two about being on fire from 3. Usually you feed the hot hand, Bbut at the same time as a PG you gotta get the ball to the open man. Wiggins had a much better look.

I understand he hit his last two 3s, but they placed him in a very bad spot to hit that last shot.

wiggins didn't want nothing to do w/ that last shot

BETA wiggins

maybe if stanford was up 20 in the first half he would show his talent
Son just put up 28 ppg over the last 4 to even keep Kansas relevant without their second best but most valuable player defensively in a terrible offense.

This was one game that if you actually watched, you'd see they never ran the offense through him and Self never had shooters on the floor to stretch the zone

You're a goofy for being so obsessed with finding flaws in a 18 year old kids game who's been obviously special to anybody who actually knows the game
you're a "goofy" for getting aroused for taking up for an 18 yr old 

yall wiggins stans are worse than kobe stans......but at least kobe put in work

never dissed his talent but just his demeanor which is terrible at times for the next lebron :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom