The College Basketball Post

Says Bill Self is offense is trash.

Wants Wiggins to stay another year in said offense to improve.

I've still got Florida, MSU, Wisconsin alive... but the rest of my bracket is looking crazy right now
laugh.gif

Chuck with the knowledge man. These dudes aren't ready for the league. Parker is the only one in College Basketball that can go to the NBA right now and have even a little impact on the game.

But again, its a broken record.

Just wish dudes like Wiggins stayed around for another year and improve. Blake Griffin is the perfect example.

all horse ****.

college doesnt develop players for the NBA, AT ALL

it just allows owners to pay players the rookie contract in there prime earning years and delay unrestriced free agency till 30.

don't belive this propaganda.

Good point. didn't look at it from that viewpoint. I wonder if the NBA is somehow using Chuck to help spread the "Stay in school" noise then.

nice point Osh.....didn't really look at it from a $ angle

personally want to see wiggins in orlando.....lots of young talent down there but I know a pg is their biggest need 

Good point. didn't look at it from that viewpoint. I wonder if the NBA is somehow using Chuck to help spread the "Stay in school" noise then.
He's just stuck on that perspective like many of the old school guys.  The NBA is infinitely better for these guys' development as long as they are emotionally prepared for the independence of it.

No no I worded it wrong. I meant, I want him to stay in college to improve his game but I said in a post later that there is no point returning to school playing for Self. Just go to the league and hope he gets drafted into a great situation.

nice point Osh.....didn't really look at it from a $ angle

personally want to see wiggins in orlando.....lots of young talent down there but I know a pg is their biggest need 
They need a wing too.  I think they're one team that definitely looks at Wiggins, he fits them well.

You guys think these kids out of high school should be going to the D-league over college to get better experience?

Guys we do have a draft thread too

Any of y'all think UK beats Wichita?

I feel like Randle is going to feast

its all politics and propaganda

they should even pay these college players

id pull a b jennings if i could too

Last edited:
He's just stuck on that perspective like many of the old school guys.  The NBA is infinitely better for these guys' development as long as they are emotionally prepared for the independence of it.

True true.

And it's not like the NBA isn't letting young draft picks get major opportunities. I look at players like Ben Mclemore, MCW, Trey Burkes, Drummond, Waiters, etc. All playing major minutes and going through typical rookie/young players rough moments but they flash that star potential from time to time.

I take back what I said about staying in school. This is the first time I've noticed how awful CBB is for players development on offense.

Last edited:
Playing against college talent with 35 second shot clocks and zone defenses doesn't help you improve your game for the NBA man

Iron sharpens iron, they need to go to the L as soon as they can so they can reach their prime as quick as they can

all horse ****.

college doesnt develop players for the NBA, AT ALL

it just allows owners to pay players the rookie contract in there prime earning years and delay unrestriced free agency till 30.

don't belive this propaganda.

Boom.

wiggins does need some dawg in him

i agree u cant measure NBA talent with college game but u can heart

fair cuse no heart

wiggins no heart

kid from uconn bazz said " give me the dam ball"

makes a diffrence to me

Bazz is the lead guard, though

Last edited:
I love this Wichita team, but I will seriously be happy if Kentucky beats them so this youth vs experience stuff will stop.

I have Kentucky with a 35% chance of winning.

No no I worded it wrong. I meant, I want him to stay in college to improve his game but I said in a post later that there is no point returning to school playing for Self. Just go to the league and hope he gets drafted into a great situation.

I feel where your coming from, didnt mean to go at you directly either.

Still think the notion of staying in school over training and developing in the league is silly, even if you are in a system that caters to your skills more

If it wasn't for the rules Wiggins/Parker/Randle would be playing in the NBA right now

Wiggins admitted to not even watching college ball much at all

I feel where your coming from, didnt mean to go at you directly either.

Still think the notion of staying in school over training and developing in the league is silly, even if you are in a system that caters to your skills more

Agree. Ya'll really changed my opinion on the college game watching these offenses.These dudes actually waste a year in a sense

This game gonna be good :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom