The College Basketball Post

My heart is broken for them Wichita boys
word 
tired.gif
 I believed in WSU

What the **** was that? Awesome offensive execution all game and then you go with an NBA range three pointer in a two point game with your point guard that I hadn't seen hit a jumper all game.

Honestly it looked like the play was to get Early open in the corner for a three......and he was open in the corner for the three. Think the inbounder just didn't have the balls to make that pass.

Early certainly wasn't open. That would have take a risky cross court pass to get the ball there over top of three dudes who are 6'6 w/ long arms

What the **** was that? Awesome offensive execution all game and then you go with an NBA range three pointer in a two point game with your point guard that I hadn't seen hit a jumper all game.

Honestly it looked like the play was to get Early open in the corner for a three......and he was open in the corner for the three. Think the inbounder just didn't have the balls to make that pass.

There is no reason to believe that they drew that play up for that PG.

Think the play was for the PG to get it and for early to quickly come off a rub or something to catch and shoot. Something involving early for sure. The idea that they drew up a play for a contested 3 from the PG is quite frankly baffling.

Back
Top Bottom