The College Basketball Post

That really did feel like an elite 8 game.

Wow, don't think that one will be topped today and probably not the rest of the tourney.

I don't know whether it's Marv Albert, the hype crowd, or the play, but this game feels like an NBA Finals game to me.
laugh.gif
It's Marv Albert.

They had a pretty cake schedule, they deserved the hardest region.
As a team who made the final 4 last year it is difficult to schedule the big boys l. No one talks about Duke and there lack of schedule. They make all teams come to them they never travel in the preseason

I told everyone this Wichita team will do nothing. I correctly predicted them to be the first #1seed out.

andrew harrison is still garbage, ***** has 12 tos & 8 assists so far in the tournament. aaron aint that bad now that his jumper is fallin

What a ******g game man.

SMH @ any fraud talk. Ridiculous.

And yeah...3.2 seconds left and Kentucky played that **** perfect. Clearly not their first option but considering the circumstance...that was a good look for the W.
He slid the hell out of Harrison on the move before the shot 
laugh.gif

No one talks about Duke and there lack of schedule. They make all teams come to them they never travel in the preseason
They play in a power conference and they played Kansas, Michigan, Arizona, and UCLA in OOC play...3 of which were played on a neutral floor.

What are you talking about sir?

Back
Top Bottom