The College Basketball Post

I don't know why dudes are still putting themselves in these positions in 2014. You can't possibly be that thirsty or desperate for yambs that you gotta make it a group effort :lol:

I don't know why dudes are still putting themselves in these positions in 2014. You can't possibly be that thirsty or desperate for yambs that you gotta make it a group effort :lol:
this

unless she niykee heaton :evil:

Last edited:
Some random news,CBS Sports Classic announced it's schedule for the next 3 years,This year Dec.20th,Ohio St and UNC 1:00p.m. at the United Center in Chicago followed by UK and UCLA,2015 it moves to the Barclays Center on Dec.19th UK vs. Ohio St and UCLA vs UNC.
2016 moves to Vegas on Dec.16th UK vs UNC and UCLA vs Ohio St.

UK offered Cheick Diallo on Tuesday.

2015 PG Justin Simon commits to Arizona

Some random news,CBS Sports Classic announced it's schedule for the next 3 years,This year Dec.20th,Ohio St and UNC 1:00p.m. at the United Center in Chicago followed by UK and UCLA,2015 it moves to the Barclays Center on Dec.19th UK vs. Ohio St and UCLA vs UNC.
2016 moves to Vegas on Dec.16th UK vs UNC and UCLA vs Ohio St.

UK offered Cheick Diallo on Tuesday.

2015 PG Justin Simon commits to Arizona

We out here paying our assistant coaches like mid-major head coaches :lol:

Specially being an athlete. Being one alone should warrent unlimited solo yambs lol

Slice is making 375,000 now at UK, and they just offered Diallo today. We had a good shot of him at Pitt, but now, no chance.

mean.gif

I just read through the police report...and I don't know man.

Biggest thing to me was she admitted she had consensual sex with Joseph Young the NEXT day.

If your vagina hurts that much why are you ******* some other ***** less than 24 hours later?

Dudes said in the interview she had sex again in the morning with Artis. She initially did not disclose that but when she got asked about it said she didn't remember. She admitted she topped him off though...

And from what it's in there, it seems like one of her friends warned her what was gonna happen and didn't back her up once the investigation hit.

Last edited:
I just read through the police report...and I don't know man.

Biggest thing to me was she admitted she had consensual sex with Joseph Young the NEXT day.

If your vagina hurts that much why are you ******* some other ***** less than 24 hours later?

Dudes said in the interview she had sex again in the morning with Artis. She initially did not disclose that but when she got asked about it said she didn't remember. She admitted she topped him off though...

And from what it's in there, it seems like one of her friends warned her what was gonna happen and didn't back her up once the investigation hit.

This @#$% brings me back to college, how young, easy, and naive these broads are. It was just too easy yet scary how they throw the yambs off the backboard for the easy flush.

Last edited:
Jermaine Lawrence asked for his release. Why do all highly rated NY recruits end up stinking? Better off finding a diamond in the rough like Kilpatrick. Lawrence and Sanders are both lousy.

Back
Top Bottom