The College Basketball Post

Tharpe is expected to transfer. Addition by subtraction imo

kid knew he wasnt Kansas good..got out before he heads back to the pine where he should be....

is that spot open for Graham now? :nerd:

he narrowed it down to State and Kansas

Couple of quotes from Frank Kaminsky and why he returned to Wisconsin:

"I am at the pinnacle of my basketball playing career, at least in my eyes. I know the NBA has their crazy fans and all, but if you look at all of their games, there are games when teams like the Bobcats get hardly any fans, and it looks flat out boring."

"At the Kohl Center, we play in front of nearly 17,000 fans every single time we step onto the court. When we travel, we play in front of sell out crowds who absolutely hate us. Not because of who is on the team, but because of where we go to school. Who could leave that?"

"I know I am going to college and pursuing my degree free of charge, but it comes to a point where you are tired of being broke. I hate looking in my bank account at the end of the month and seeing $20 left in there. The appeal of potentially a lot of money would entice any collegiate athlete, or any college student for that matter."

"With the pieces we have returning, I believe we can win the Big Ten, and even win the whole damn thing."

"I don't think I would be able to live with the regret of skipping my last year of college to be a potential D-League player or end up in Europe," he wrote. "I have no doubt in my mind that I would have been drafted. I believe that one day I will be put on an NBA roster, but that doesn't happen right away for most people. Especially for a 7-foot white kid with average athleticism."

I like what he said until the last statement. I believe he has the skills to play in the nba right away. But hey, he made decision to stay. I hope he becomes a top 10 pick next year

kid knew he wasnt Kansas good..got out before he heads back to the pine where he should be....

is that spot open for Graham now?
nerd.gif

he narrowed it down to State and Kansas
He probably got pushed out after that pic fiasco. Doubt it was him knowing he's not "Kansas good".

Imma need for you to occasionally pop your head in the NBA thread and let it be known that your boy Kevin Ollie isn't leaving UCONN for LA or OKC :lol:

I'm in the NBA thread err day, I just don't partake in the tomfoolery.

Too many clowns in there spoutin' off dummy talk, I know I'll get banned if I jump into discussions there :lol:

Tharpe gone.

I have a very hard time leaving this "makes Kansas better" as I've seen some people saying...

Was he great? No, of course not. But AT TIMES he was very good...plus, you don't lose a Senior PG with experience and become better...makes no sense.

But, bottom line, definitely doesn't hurt Kansas.

James Young signed with Roc Nation.

Guess Hov wants in the heist.

They 'bout to have this _ in sequin blouses and extra medium capris. Something about this dude gave off a real sugary vibe.

They 'bout to have this _ in sequin blouses and extra medium capris. Something about this dude gave off a real sugary vibe.

I thought it was just me bruh. :lol:

I said that we he first dyed his hair light brown. I think we lost to LSU or Alabama that night. I thought him and WCS had a lil sugar in their tank :lol:

Slice was officially introduced at UK today, his statement,""It's an honor to be part of a program that has the greatest tradition in the history of college basketball.I was humbled when John Calipari asked me to become a member of his outstanding staff. Coach Cal embodies the meaning of the word 'success.' The way he prepares young men for their future, in both basketball and life, is remarkable."

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom