The College Basketball Post

Arkansas needs Anton Beard to play more minutes, if not start. They aren't going anywhere with their current ball handling situation

Good bounce back win for my Heels.

JP Tokoto might be starting to break out. Dude was feasting out there :smh: :x :smokin

Kentucky on Saturday. I'm just hoping we keep it close :lol:

UK rolls EKU by 33, Towns had 19 points and 9 boards and hit his first career 3, Lyles added a double double with 10 points and 10 boards...

NWG is damn good but Rob Upshaw has transformed UW on defense this year. He keeps it together he'll find his way to a lot of money.

SDSU's offense................ugly.

Is Stanley just not ready to make plays and put the ball on the deck? Or is Miller just easing him in. York and McConnell aint hesitating to dominate the ball lol

It's all Millers offense. Stan has the handle to get in the lane and create/ get to the rim but it's not really in the stuff Miller runs. Hopefully by Pac-12 time it opens up a bit for him.

It's all Millers offense. Stan has the handle to get in the lane and create/ get to the rim but it's not really in the stuff Miller runs. Hopefully by Pac-12 time it opens up a bit for him.
It was plain sad to see Stan just floating around like he was a scrub on offense. Nobody looking for him coach didn't run anything to feature him on the perimeter nor the block. It was clear as day that Zaga didn't have anyone to match up with his physicality in the paint.

Hollis-Jefferson reminds me of a young Crash. I love players like that, beasts, Tazmanian Devils. He was guarding Sabonis at times and just punking him out of spots in the post 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Rich Homie Jefferson one of my top 5 favorite players in the country, dude is just a dog.

Definitely would draft him, can defend 3 positions, great wingspan, explosive athlete and he's relentless.

It was plain sad to see Stan just floating around like he was a scrub on offense. Nobody looking for him coach didn't run anything to feature him on the perimeter nor the block. It was clear as day that Zaga didn't have anyone to match up with his physicality in the paint.

Hollis-Jefferson reminds me of a young Crash. I love players like that, beasts, Tazmanian Devils. He was guarding Sabonis at times and just punking him out of spots in the post :lol:  

It's really just Millers offense. It's never good. I just don't like him as a coach. Hard not to go there though, those AZ girls :smokin

Had some amazing nights in the desert.

Hollis-Jefferson reminds me of a young Crash. I love players like that, beasts, Tazmanian Devils. He was guarding Sabonis at times and just punking him out of spots in the post :lol:  

It's really just Millers offense. It's never good. I just don't like him as a coach. Hard not to go there though, those AZ girls :smokin

Had some amazing nights in the desert.

#TrystKing.

NWG is damn good but Rob Upshaw has transformed UW on defense this year. He keeps it together he'll find his way to a lot of money.

SDSU's offense................ugly.
Upshaw has been huge so far

Glad to he see he's been getting his act together off the court

Matt Norlander was breaking down the Gonzaga-Arizona game on the CBB CBSSports Podcast, and went off on some point about how the Zags were Zona's only competition for the West Region's No. 1 seed and "it's hard to imagine this whole thing was decided in December, but..."

Gary Parrish was like, "Well, if Arizona ends up not being worthy of the No. 1 seed the selection committee won't just put them there. It doesn't have to be a team from the West that goes to the West region as the No. 1 seed."

Norlander was like, "... I know, I know..." :lol: :lol: like c'moooon now.

Last edited:
Coolness or FloridaHustla : What's the deal with Eli Carter's brittle a*** not playing games ? :smh:

If we have Francis and Allen on the squad next season I don't want Carter back.

Stanley is pretty limited to straight line drives. I don't remember a single half court bucket during that FIBU run with team USA. He's not someone you want to trust making decisions in the half court with a live dribble.

Can't blame it all one Sean Miller, Stans commited some terrible turnovers.

Stanley is pretty limited to straight line drives. I don't remember a single half court bucket during that FIBU run with team USA. He's not someone you want to trust making decisions in the half court with a live dribble.

Can't blame it all one Sean Miller, Stans commited some terrible turnovers.

I didn't watch the Zaga game, but he said he didn't play well offensively. He's a freshman off guard transitioning into a new position at this level. He made amazing decisions in hs at the one.

I hoped u watched this game against the team from the north? The 40 point win...

Matt Norlander was breaking down the Gonzaga-Arizona game on the CBB CBSSports Podcast, and went off on some point about how the Zags were Zona's only competition for the West Region's No. 1 seed and "it's hard to imagine this whole thing was decided in December, but..."

Gary Parrish was like, "Well, if Arizona ends up not being worthy of the No. 1 seed the selection committee won't just put them there. It doesn't have to be a team from the West that goes to the West region as the No. 1 seed."

Norlander was like, "... I know, I know..." :lol: :lol: like c'moooon now.

Favorite sports pod...Parrish is hilarious and I'm glad they made him lead over norlander (even though I like him too) ...Parrish just funny as ****

I didn't watch the Zaga game, but he said he didn't play well offensively. He's a freshman off guard transitioning into a new position at this level. He made amazing decisions in hs at the one.

I hoped u watched this game against the team from the north? The 40 point win...

saw every game.

:lol: You really bragging about beating a a country the smaller than the state of california? in fact the 90% of the team is from Toronto.

we almost certainly will never beat a team usa a team in a single age group, buuut we have a shot maybe in 2022 with our entire talent pool available.

Oh some recruiting info for those who care.

Jamal Murray outplayed Malik Newman couple days ago 15-10 in 4Q, I think he's a top 15 prospect, but he's underrated right now because he doesn't play for an american prep school.

He prob going to reclassify to 2015, Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State.

He should go to Michigan.

Last edited:
Favorite sports pod...Parrish is hilarious and I'm glad they made him lead over norlander (even though I like him too) ...Parrish just funny as ****

Damn, didn't even know that they had a pod. Have to check this out. Most people hate Parrish but I like him.

Oh some recruiting info for those who care.

Jamal Murray outplayed Malik Newman couple days ago 15-10 in 4Q, I think he's a top 15 prospect, but he's underrated right now because he doesn't play for an american prep school.

He prob going to reclassify to 2015, Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State.

He should go to Michigan.

A lot of guys should go to Michigan but they don't.

Back
Top Bottom