The College Basketball Post

Harell is really good, prolly the best player in the nation but our frontcourt being a joke made him look even better tonight. Team is headed for a 10th seed and a beating in the first round of the tourney, which will prolly give Crean another year :smh:

Him and Robert Johnson have been much better than I could have ever even hoped for, Blackmon was 1-8 from three last night and still played a really great game. He hits a couple of those, its a different ballgame. Make me sad thinking about this squad's potential if Noah had stayed for one more year even though Crean would find a way to **** it up regardless.

KU vs. G-Town tonight....should be dope.
Can you believe this will be the FOURTH time KU has played against Josh Smith?

Once in Allen Fieldhouse when he was with UCLA on Dec. 2, 2010

Once in Maui when he was with UCLA on Nov. 22, 2011

Once in Allen Fieldhouse when he was with G'Town on Dec. 21, 2013

...kinda crazy man. Dude is like a 9th year Senior it seems like.

Harell is really good, prolly the best player in the nation but our frontcourt being a joke made him look even better tonight. Team is headed for a 10th seed and a beating in the first round of the tourney, which will prolly give Crean another year :smh:

Indiana ain't making the tourney

KU vs. G-Town tonight....should be dope.
Can you believe this will be the FOURTH time KU has played against Josh Smith?

Once in Allen Fieldhouse when he was with UCLA on Dec. 2, 2010
Once in Maui when he was with UCLA on Nov. 22, 2011
Once in Allen Fieldhouse when he was with G'Town on Dec. 21, 2013

...kinda crazy man. Dude is like a 9th year Senior it seems like.
That is crazy. I'm expecting him to beast in his 15 or so minutes :lol:

KU really should just go uptempo when he's in though.

Last edited:
Watching this Indiana Louisville tape, Blackmon made some really high level passes when he got in the paint. Surprised his assist rate is so low.

Dude is a player, heady, smart cuts, shifty, great understanding of pace.

Last edited:

Indiana ain't making the tourney
Worry about UNC making it champ
indifferent.gif

That was close...Good game for UK in the sense that they got some experience playing with a rotation different than the usual 2 platoons...

Back
Top Bottom