The College Basketball Post

How is this Zak Irvin's fault? Chatman has stunk. Walton has been hurt and not very good and there's just not much talent elsewhere. Irvin's been fine IMO.

When I say a canadian is going to be a great college basketball player, I'm pretty much always right, I really haven't missed. :lol:

Oregon beat Illinois, Dillon Brooks had 24 5, and 4 assists, I told you he was under recruited, and now you see.

Sim Bhullar.

He was an EXCELLENT college bball player, took the squaq to 2 tournament appearances, two WAC titles, DPOY, FOY, Tournament MVP, nearly upset SDSU...how the f was I wrong about that exactly? :lol:

oh and nmsu is under .500 without him.

Last edited:
I'm more giving you a hard time, but let's be serious. Sim Bhullar was not a great CBB player.

Grayson or Matt jones will be the next transfer

We're damn near averaging a transfer a season at this point. And with Kennard coming in next year that just adds to a crowded backcourt, even with Cook disappearing into Bolivia.

I'm more giving you a hard time, but let's be serious. Sim Bhullar was not a great CBB player.

ehh well, im sure New mexico state is happy they had him because they stink now.

BHULLAR-1.gif

he's a great wide reciver though. :smokin

I have a soft spot for this kid, he literally couldn't move 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Well, Kabongo sucked.

Negus Webster Chan was one of the worst high majors players his one year at Mizzou.

We all miss

Last edited:
Well, Kabongo sucked.

Negus Webster Chan was one of the worst high majors players his one year at Mizzou.

We all miss

I remember wanting to STEAL on Roy for forcing our hands with Quin once Kabongo opened up and put us on his short list... :lol: :smh:

Denham Brown didnt live up to the hype...

how the hell did he score 100 in a game?

Last edited:
Just rewatched the UK/UNC game. Ullis as a full-time starter will get some AA nods. He just knows how to play the game.

there should be plenty of PT next year at the 3 and 1 possibly...we have a chance to lose 4 guys...semi should go to wichita

Well, Kabongo sucked.

We all miss

never said he would be good. I called NWC a permanent potential guy in high school.

I wouldn't say that Kabongo sucked, but I did say that Pnagos would be a better college basketball player.,

You guys will be rid of me soon, I don't see anyone in the next batch of canadian prospects I really love.

obviously we all miss on guys.

Back
Top Bottom