The College Basketball Post

anything's possible in march and you just need 1 crazy hot shooting team to pull off the upset but they're so talented man

I don't known how people had UNC dark horse championship team...they can't shoot and haven't been too impressive this season

Paige was supposed to have it all this year, Meeks in better shape, Bryce great athlete/rim protector, good freshman in Jackson and Pinson.

Easy to see why people though that but we all know on paper and on court is almost never the same.

God watching a player like Ulis 
pimp.gif
 hope that was just a cramp or stinger

Best way to beat Kentucky is in half court...their shooting is suspect...i really think only teams that have chance is duke or louisville...

Kentucky is too talented. Playing the pace UNC plays is more to their advantage. You gotta slow it up if you want to beat them

St. Bonaventure 25, Pittsburgh 24 at half.

I'm coming around on UNC just being Top-25 through Top-35 the entire rest of the way.

Last edited:
Has Fran called a Gonzaga game? I'm shocked I haven't heard him do one yet. I'd like to hear him drool over Sabonis and Karnowski 

Last edited:
Has Fran called a Gonzaga game? I'm shocked I haven't heard him do one yet. I'd like to hear him drool over Sabonis and Karnowski 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ain't mad at him...I watch a lot of intl bball myself so I get my fran on whenever possible :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom