The College Basketball Post

Is he a less athletic Alex Poythress ? I don't think Zona ever showed too much interest in Bragg , even before they go Ray and Chance.
Havent seen much of him,seems pretty athletic,plays pretty physical and aggressive too...

I knew I wasn't being overly critical to not be surprised/impressed with Kentucky beating the breaks off the Bruins. They just not very good are they

Last edited:
larry krystkowiak is a heck of a coach and spots talent really well. Wonder how long he'll stay at Utah.

UCLA
roll.gif

No bigs on the way for Alford either...

The 17 class has some good SoCal bigs that he needs. Ayton would be huge.

I almost spit my drink out when I saw Jelan Kendrick shooting free throws for UNLV. Did he break the record for most transfers?!?!

Bruh who is this pg for Unlv? Who's son or nephew is he...bc he is pure trash
Cody Doolin he's a grad transfer from San Francisco, he's good at directing traffic but needs to get more aggressive getting his own shot. They would be so much better with a quicker pg, he's getting destroyed by pgs from the bigger schools.

This Wake Forest/Louisville game :wow:

Edit: Nevermind, Chris Jones just snapped :smh: :x

Last edited:

Bruh who is this pg for Unlv? Who's son or nephew is he...bc he is pure trash
Cody Doolin he's a grad transfer from San Francisco, he's good at directing traffic but needs to get more aggressive getting his own shot. They would be so much better with a quicker pg, he's getting destroyed by pgs from the bigger schools.
Was thinking the same thing. Dude was trash.

KU looked good today. Oubre, Mason, Selden coming along nicely.

Dude has no business on that court. I'm pretty sure his teammates know it too. He was shook out there, couldn't turn the corner or anything. Brought the ball past half court and get rid of fast as possible. Look like the kid Tyler that went to NC State last year.

Memphis 5-1 in their last six games though. #PopItForPastner.

Khadeen Carrington coming into his own quickly at SHU. Flourished at Bishop Loughlin last year.

Dude has no business on that court. I'm pretty sure his teammates know it too. He was shook out there, couldn't turn the corner or anything. Brought the ball past half court and get rid of fast as possible. Look like the kid Tyler that went to NC State last year.
Dude looked super shook,I had to google him apparently he kinda flourished at SF,second all time in assists and 3rd all time in steals there....

Politics man. Dude had no business on a ACC court. Couldn't shoot, undersized, couldn't stop a sophomore in high school, couldn't blow past anybody. Still baffles me. David Stockton would give him 40 easy.

Anyone seen Carlton Bragg in person got some info on him?

People saying he's most likely committing to KU on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom